Morrissey's female fan frink thread

yeah we're a bunch of totally ego driven bitches!

there's lots of 'nugz and bj drunk' photos floating around here. that reminds me its her birfday. no wait, tomorrow it is.
i should really go out to philly again soon and drink w/my gurl!

there's lots of 'nugz and bj drunk' photos floating around here. that reminds me its her birfday. no wait, tomorrow it is.
i should really go out to philly again soon and drink w/my gurl!

Oh, right, I forgot about her birthday. I can't get to Philly for it, so what are we going to do here to celebrate?

We need permanent "happy birthday" and "happy xth post" threads.

Oh, right, I forgot about her birthday. I can't get to Philly for it, so what are we going to do here to celebrate?

We need permanent "happy birthday" and "happy xth post" threads.

will you stop with all this nice birfday banter and post some bloody pics - 11 replies and only one frinkyfanfoto! :D:horny::D:guitar:

I'm seriously considering removing mine too... :o Seen as nobody else has posted theirs....
Paulc, maybe you should dig up all the pics on the Members Pics and the Morrissey Hair thread and post them here...:D It'll keep you busy for the rest of the day.... :rolleyes:

Are you mad????? I am seriously high paid corporate executive with a hugely busy and responsible job. If my staff knew i was on here all day they would go mental. I created this thread for exactly this reason - i dont have time to trawl through 900 pages looking for photos - i am much too important!!

(also i wouldnt know how to copy and paste them here)

Are you mad????? I am seriously high paid corporate executive with a hugely busy and responsible job. If my staff knew i was on here all day they would go mental. I created this thread for exactly this reason - i dont have time to trawl through 900 pages looking for photos - i am much too important!!

(also i wouldnt know how to copy and paste them here)

wow I am too what a coinkydink! but i had time to go outside and take new pictures- none of them with me in it though im afraid:tears:

We actually can't post all of our pictures in one thread. The sheer hawtness of us all combined would blind you and render any relationship you have with any woman meaningless and empty. Not to mention that your computer screen would combust into flames. They probably look down on that at your work.

We actually can't post all of our pictures in one thread. The sheer hawtness of us all combined would blind you and render any relationship you have with any woman meaningless and empty. Not to mention that your computer screen would combust into flames. They probably look down on that at your work.

he'll think you're kidding, but its true. we are an uncharacteristically hot group of babes for being morrissey fans. i've been to a few shows... i know what to compare us to...

I wonder if this means there will be a male fan frink thread....
I think this unfortunatley be met with some heterosexual opposition!
But I know how beautiful all you Mozzettes are!

Tags
but r u slutty? cute people piss me off fucking sit on my face more bewbz plzthx scarlet got banned lawl thread of the year tits or gtfo
Back
Top Bottom