mozzer's sexuality

I

I can have both

Guest
What's 'relationship' and 'sexuality' got to do with each other.

Your subject title should either be:
What is Moz's sexuality? (the most repetitve and boring question on here) and then ask what is his sexuality,
or
Is Moz in a relationship?
and then ask is he in a relationship.

Dont mix the two as they are not the same.
 
G

greasetea's branston pickles

Guest
Shut your f***ing jaw you jackass and a half with peetle pie! Who cares and who f***ing wants to know? Only double dildo idiots like yesself, time to get a number stamped on your arm and tossed into a brick oven Nazi style you stupid moron!

The correct question should be, "Is our hero gonna sign a contract?"

However since you are not in a relationship yourself, you need to live vicariously through 'Ol Leatherface. Well get this, shitf***, live vicariously through an AIDS patient and I'll be there to connect those blue sores like a Christmas tree you f***f***!
 
H

honeyinmytea

Guest
Re: Longtime Companion

> Is Moz in a relationship?

Isn't the term "longtime companion" heartwarming?
 
F

Fabricio

Guest
hello greasetea! how are you???

i agree with you!

> Shut your f***ing jaw you jackass and a half with peetle pie! Who cares
> and who f***ing wants to know? Only double dildo idiots like yesself, time
> to get a number stamped on your arm and tossed into a brick oven Nazi
> style you stupid moron!

> The correct question should be, "Is our hero gonna sign a
> contract?"

> However since you are not in a relationship yourself, you need to live
> vicariously through 'Ol Leatherface. Well get this, shitf***, live
> vicariously through an AIDS patient and I'll be there to connect those
> blue sores like a Christmas tree you f***f***!
 
H

honeyinmytea

Guest
Re: Do you really agree with what greasy said??

> >Shut your f***ing jaw you jackass and a half with peetle pie! Who cares
> >and who f***ing wants to know? Only double dildo idiots like yesself, time
> >to get a number stamped on your arm and tossed into a brick oven Nazi
> >style you stupid moron!
> >The correct question should be, "Is our hero gonna sign a contract?"
> >However since you are not in a relationship yourself, you need to live
> >vicariously through 'Ol Leatherface. Well get this, shitf***, live
> >vicariously through an AIDS patient and I'll be there to connect those
> >blue sores like a Christmas tree you f***f***!

> hello greasetea! how are you???
> i agree with you!

*Fabricio, did you really read what he said and how he said it? Do you agree *he should call people such names and allege such racial and physical threats? *Maybe you're not the man I thought you were.
 
F

Fabricio

Guest
Re: Do you really agree with what greasy said??

> *Fabricio, did you really read what he said and how he said it? Do you
> agree *he should call people such names and allege such racial and
> physical threats? *Maybe you're not the man I thought you were.

mmm... do you remember me? this makes me soooo glad!
 
G

greasetea's branston pickles

Guest
Re: Do you really agree with what greasy said??

Fab 5 dillio, how are you doing? Probably a lot better than this honeyinmytea...what racial crap is this moron talking about? Forget this pencil necked twit and join the Greasetea World Order.
 
R

REGANIS Or wasregan

Guest
> Shut your f***ing jaw you jackass and a half with peetle pie! Who cares
> and who f***ing wants to know? Only double dildo idiots like yesself, time
> to get a number stamped on your arm and tossed into a brick oven Nazi
> style you stupid moron!

> The correct question should be, "Is our hero gonna sign a
> contract?"

> However since you are not in a relationship yourself, you need to live
> vicariously through 'Ol Leatherface. Well get this, shitf***, live
> vicariously through an AIDS patient and I'll be there to connect those
> blue sores like a Christmas tree you f***f***!
-------------Wow what a answer you tore him to shreds it was great!!!thanks from regan
 
R

REGANIS Or wasregan

Guest
> -------------Wow what a answer you tore him to shreds it was
> great!!!thanks from regan
------------------------------I take that back i dont think i like this grease tea chap.
 
H

honeyinmytea

Guest
Re: How is your daughter??

> mmm... do you remember me? this makes me soooo glad!

She must be really growing up now. Cherish these years.
 
F

Fabricio

Guest
Re: How is your daughter??

> She must be really growing up now. Cherish these years.

i am glad you remembered her

if you want i can send you some recent photos of hers. Just send me an e-mail to [email protected]
 
F

Fabricio

Guest
Re: Do you really agree with what greasy said??

> Fab 5 dillio, how are you doing? Probably a lot better than this
> honeyinmytea...what racial crap is this moron talking about? Forget this
> pencil necked twit and join the Greasetea World Order.

i am really fine, greasetea, and you?

i consider myself a permanent member of Greasetea World Order.
 
Top Bottom