Mporium UK: new ranges inc 'Dude' & face masks (June 3, 2020)

dudeblacklongsleeve_grande.jpg
DUDEwhitet_grande.jpg
ILL_grande.jpg
SHUT_grande.jpg
pillow_grande.jpg
newporttote_grande.jpg
unsmiley_grande.jpg
CORNSILKLOVEISfront_grande.jpg
MOZjapan_grande.jpg

Shirt initially presented with typo June 3:
loveis_grande.jpg

Shirt with correct text added June 4:
loveis_grande correct.jpg

Full range:

Regards,
FWD

Bet skinny buys the first mask...the one with 'Still Ill' on it....because he is.

Why

you folks being mean to skinny ?!

He just needs a big hug.

We should organize a big solo virtual hug for skinny !

:lbf::thumb:

Love the Newport Pagnell bag!

Can't forgive the mistake on the "Love is on its way out" shirt, though...
It comes with a razor blade to scrape off the sky comma.

It comes with a razor blade to scrape off the sky comma.
Anyone else emailed them to point out this apostrophe error? Shocking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else emailed them to point out this apostrophe error? Shocking.
Even if someone has they have already printed the shirts and are going to sell them and hope no one minds/notices.. if they don't sell as is they will eventually be discounted.. if they still don't sell they will be sent to Africa along with shirts made for teams that lose sports championships.

I reckon "Dude" is such a Brittish foreign sounding name for California Son's beloved cat. I reckon like putting out an album called California Son and putting your face on the front of it c*** tit twat fark arse impostor getting bread inn n nnn nnn nn n nnn nn n nnn nnn n n n n it.

FIRST BATCH ALL SOLD OUT, MORE ITEMS ON THE WAY!!!:moneybag::moneybag:

MOZ WINS AGAIN !!!?

skinny twats lose:clap:

I reckon "Dude" is such a Brittish foreign sounding name for California Son's beloved cat. I reckon like putting out an album called California Son and putting your face on the front of it c*** tit twat fark arse impostor getting bread inn n nnn nnn nn n nnn nn n nnn nnn n n n n it.

Yes, the word on the street is.. that Dude was actually born in the good ol’ U.S of A.

í would have preferred a c.1991-anvil-jaw-with-Cupid's-bow-lips mask to make up my triptych...

elvis 1.jpg

elvis 2.jpg

...but maybe for Christmas.

How soon is now...?

Morrissey ~ James Baldwin T-shirt.jpg

I hope they haven’t printed a lot of those “love is on it‘s way out” t-shirts...
Do they produce any up front? I'd assumed that all t-shirt printing and the like is done 'on demand.'

Damn - this is the biggest howler since Morrissey failed to spell 'cemetery' correctly! :ROFLMAO:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom