New Moz Merch hinting at upcoming Manchester, Paris gigs?

ProperBo

In the past week or so the Morrissey online store has been updated with some new tshirts.
One of which was available as knock off and half price outside Brixton... (http://www.bandstores.co.uk/shop/654321/prodimages/MOR_Roses_m.jpg)

But more importantly, new shirt designs specific to London, Manchester and Paris.

Is this a hint at the Paris reschedule and possibly an M.E.N. show or a G-Mex or two towards Christmas?

Manchester_M.jpg

London_m.jpg

FlagFrame_m.jpg

MOR_Paris_T.jpg

i'd love to think so, but that manchester shirt was available at the manchester gigs, if i'm not mistaken. so they peobably are just selling the remaining shirts from the night. also i doubt he would play another arena type gig in the north west on this oct/nov tour as he is playing the echo arena and hasnt sold out completley yet. Maybe another xmas show though like in 06 would be good

I got the navy blue one at the Liverpool Empire in May, beautiful

What's with the continuing use of that picture, I wonder?

I mean, it's a good picture, but still..

Idk, maybe it's just me :rolleyes:

What's with the continuing use of that picture, I wonder?

I mean, it's a good picture, but still..

Idk, maybe it's just me :rolleyes:

it might be a copyright thing, his friend maybe the photographer and he's helping them. It is breathtaking.
My male mate won't buy it bacause Morrissey looked too.....well beautiful (He said he would feel weird. he's a sound bloke so it's ok) I told him to get the one with the band NAKED accept the vinyls covering their modesty then:lbf:

In the past week or so the Morrissey online store has been updated with some new tshirts.
One of which was available as knock off and half price outside Brixton... (http://www.bandstores.co.uk/shop/654321/prodimages/MOR_Roses_m.jpg)

But more importantly, new shirt designs specific to London, Manchester and Paris.

Is this a hint at the Paris reschedule and possibly an M.E.N. show or a G-Mex or two towards Christmas?

Manchester_M.jpg

London_m.jpg

FlagFrame_m.jpg

MOR_Paris_T.jpg

where abouts in Widnes do you live?

I think I might have to invest in the navy blue one, regardless.

You're forgetting the roses at spikey and the grenocks!

Back
Top Bottom