new music

vivaissy

muggle, first order
just some of what i've been listening to at the minute :)

www.sendspace.com/file/dfg2mu the victorian english gentlemens club album

www.sendspace.com/file/p7yfnyi i was a cub scout - pink squares

the wombats www.sendspace.com/file/iqway6
(little miss pipedream, moving to new york, lost in the post, we dont mean that much)
www.sendspace.com/file/rxqwc0 another 5 random tracks
(party in a forest, dr suzanne maddox (live @ maida vale), backfire @ the disco, patricia the stripper, derail and crash)
www.sendspace.com/file/1nmck7 wombats - bye bye baby

www.sendspace.com/file/bukagf blood red shoes-you bring me down

www.sendspace.com/file/hnw2lf los campesinos - it started with a mixx

www.sendspace.com/file/oz9fqw good books - turn it back

www.sendspace.com/file/t1uoqk noisettes - the time mr wolf

www.sendspace.com/file/njhl8h little man tate - hello miss lovely so you like my jeans

www.sendspace.com/file/7nk1kc maccabees - spainishish

www.sendspace.com/file/burbvf the victorian english gentlemens club - cannonball
www.sendspace.com/file/fwhs6l the victorian english gentlemens club - impossible sightings over sheldon

www.sendspace.com/file/n21lhm klaxons - gravitys rainbow (single)
www.sendspace.com/file/e9h76u klaxons - atlantis to interzone (single)

just some of what i've been listening to at the minute :)

www.sendspace.com/file/dfg2mu the victorian english gentlemens club album

www.sendspace.com/file/p7yfnyi i was a cub scout - pink squares

the wombats www.sendspace.com/file/iqway6
(little miss pipedream, moving to new york, lost in the post, we dont mean that much)
www.sendspace.com/file/rxqwc0 another 5 random tracks
(party in a forest, dr suzanne maddox (live @ maida vale), backfire @ the disco, patricia the stripper, derail and crash)
www.sendspace.com/file/1nmck7 wombats - bye bye baby

www.sendspace.com/file/bukagf blood red shoes-you bring me down

www.sendspace.com/file/hnw2lf los campesinos - it started with a mixx

www.sendspace.com/file/oz9fqw good books - turn it back

www.sendspace.com/file/t1uoqk noisettes - the time mr wolf

www.sendspace.com/file/njhl8h little man tate - hello miss lovely so you like my jeans

www.sendspace.com/file/7nk1kc maccabees - spainishish

www.sendspace.com/file/burbvf the victorian english gentlemens club - cannonball
www.sendspace.com/file/fwhs6l the victorian english gentlemens club - impossible sightings over sheldon

www.sendspace.com/file/n21lhm klaxons - gravitys rainbow (single)
www.sendspace.com/file/e9h76u klaxons - atlantis to interzone (single)

YOU'RE AMAZING!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH. Looking forward to getting home to do some serious d/ling.

hehe you're welcome :)

some of these aren't even the best tracks! just a little taster of some of the bands im really loving at the min!

what are people thinking of the new klaxons and arcade fire albums?

i LOVE the klaxons one. i play it very loudly when im in a bad mood and everything feels right with the world. the bastards.

still have not played neon bible. although ive heard quite a few tracks from it. i love 'keep the car running'

Thanks for the Little man Tate track. Heard em on Clint Boon show!

Noise Brigade, a Leamington Spa band. They are amazing, look out for them, they are on the up. The totally rocked out Koko (in leam) last night.

Noise Brigade, a Leamington Spa band. They are amazing, look out for them, they are on the up. The totally rocked out Koko (in leam) last night.

HAHAHA

Yeah it's true, guys and gals! I've seen Noise Brigade twice now and they rocked my socks off. Ignore the steady stream of people leaving the bar, my housemate was so moved by their performance that she threw her bra at frontman Mike Joyce's head

That Mike Joyce eh? he's a bit dishy! When they become famous I'll be able to sell my story about our night of passion! I'm more of a 'Henners' girl myself what bout u Lilybett? Which one of the studs from Noise Brigade would u go for?

i still can't believe you porked mike joyce.

well i am going to have to go for...dan!! lol you shoulda seen him last night, goin mental on that keyboard!! lol!!

Good choice.

Now here's a pic to get all girls' hearts fluttering.

noisebrigade.jpg

Haha that's a good 'un! if you think you can keep calm enough, i'll post my fave mike joyce pics:

mike joyce doing A George Galloway:

mike.jpg

and here's mike joyce after i straightened his hair and made him look like the pokemon kid:

mike2.jpg

be still your beating heart!

I wish u had that picture of him, when we made him dress up as morrissey with that leopard print shirt and plant!

bollocks, so do i!! asif i deleted it!!

i do have a pic of saint mike joyce though

saintmichael.jpg

i hope he never googles his own name/his band's name and finds all this!!!

Back
Top Bottom