New Paris date - Sep. 24, 2020 according to email from Salle Pleyel

Good news! Hopefully coincides with a full European tour.
Do you reckon more UK dates could be on the horizon? This virus situation could last months and affect any tour being announced.

So, maybe a full late summer/fall tour for America and Europe ?

:unsure:

Full late summer/fall tour supporting the delux edition of IANADOAC ?

:D

Do you reckon more UK dates could be on the horizon? This virus situation could last months and affect any tour being announced.
It will affect tours in the next couple of months, but it will not stop tours being announced for the Autumn. I expect a lot of dates from September onwards.

Just heard that the Eurovision Song Contest has been cancelled!!!!! So it’s not all bad news then.:thumb::rofl:

It will affect tours in the next couple of months, but it will not stop tours being announced for the Autumn. I expect a lot of dates from September onwards.
Translation: “I think”

Good to know that you’re on the case, with your vast knowledge of pandemic abatement...

Mind the fact that the internet is forever, ya f***ing tube-dwelling dead-weight CLOWN.

Let’s revisit this in September, shall we?

“you expect”?

you haven’t got one iota or a clue, you idiot. Stop trying to be in the know. You know f*** all.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom