Nick Cave 2021 tour cancelled

ACTON

Don't Leave Us In The Dark
Sickened to be told today that Nick Cave's 2021 Ghosteen UK/European tour has just been cancelled. Already rescheduled from spring 2020, I was all set to see him in Dublin.
Not entirely surprised cos I don't live under a rock, but still disgusted. Is 2021 setting itself up for another live music wasteland?

33 dates cancelled. What a massive revenue loss for Nick and associates.

There will be no return to normality for a long time yet. In the UK the vaccination programme begins this week, but it will be a mammoth task even get the initial double dose vaccinations done, not to mention the boosters that will be needed after about 3 months. It will take another 12 months before we see the infection reduced to a rate that can safely allow people into public auditoria as they once did.

2020 and 2021 will not be cultural highlight years. In many ways we will re-emerge from a new base as many cities will have venues that have gone bust.

^ This pretty much,this situation is gonna last at least 2 years 2020-2021, many bands are already selling 2021 tour dates which in my opinion is a scam to the public, i know i know there are families who need to work, however, related massive concerts, not only the "UK" is gonna need to be vaccinated 80% of the worldwide population must be for the return to the old normality.

Relating Nick Cave well he can sell signed CD's and vinyls online, that's what everybody is doing, James, Ferry to support their staff.

Sickened to be told today that Nick Cave's 2021 Ghosteen UK/European tour has just been cancelled. Already rescheduled from spring 2020, I was all set to see him in Dublin.
Not entirely surprised cos I don't live under a rock, but still disgusted. Is 2021 setting itself up for another live music wasteland?

33 dates cancelled. What a massive revenue loss for Nick and associates.

When were the dates schedule for Acton? New Order have just announced a massive gig at Heaton Park but it's not until September.

When were the dates schedule for Acton? New Order have just announced a massive gig at Heaton Park but it's not until September.
I saw that. I'm tempted but it's flights + hotel + ticket for something that might not happen. Would be great. Working Mens Club are supporting (and Hot Chip).

The Nick Cave concerts were originally due for May 8th and 9th 2020 in Dublin, then moved to April 23rd and 24th 2021, but now all European dates are cancelled.

Maybe Sept 2021 will be ok for concerts but I'd be wary of going to other countries for a concert.

Fan site tickets go on sale 9am tomorrow Tuesday. General sale 9am Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom