NYC Hammerstein Ballroom officially cancelled

I just received a note that NY is cancelled....

00000 moz cancelled.JPG

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
There are of course exceptions... but it is no coincidence that Moz, Ian Brown and Noel Gallagher are all from Manchester.
There are loads of white working class saps. Millions of them. Some are musicians. I’ve really wanted to like Noel Gallagher, but he’s never said anything interesting.

There are loads of white working class saps. Millions of them. Some are musicians. I’ve really wanted to like Noel Gallagher, but he’s never said anything interesting.
I'm not an Oasis fan, but Noel calling coronavirus a "load of bullshit" is highly admirable.

Most people, whether musicians or not, do not truly think for themselves and will not do anything that might threaten their validation. I read once the figure is 97%. The advertisers can't sell to these people because they can smell the bullshit. I'm sadly beginning to believe that figure.

I'm not an Oasis fan, but Noel calling coronavirus a "load of bullshit" is highly admirable.

Most people, whether musicians or not, do not truly think for themselves and will not do anything that might threaten their validation. I read once the figure is 97%. The advertisers can't sell to these people because they can smell the bullshit. I'm sadly beginning to believe that figure.
Ah. That’s interesting I didn’t know he’d mention Covid.

Stormzy and many others like him are tamed and obedient slaves to those who run the Music Biz.

We all know who they are.

Yes, you've mentioned your belief that Jewish people run the media & the music business many, many times...

& Morrissey has let you down on that score too...

688f36286fe3ed20022cf453df331e6a.jpg

He might rebel against recieved opinions, but he's nothing like you.

Ha. Just read it: brilliant. And conflicting with his ostensibly more rebellious brother again.

Ah. That’s interesting I didn’t know he’d mention Covid.
He said it's all bullshit, and it's all about power, control and eroding our rights. He also refuses to wear a mask saying "my choice, if I catch it it's on me".

He doesn't believe it is a big threat - and nor do I.

And Liam said of the pubs having to shut earlier: "Oh, so does coronavirus only come out after 10?"

Yes, you've mentioned your belief that Jewish people run the media & the music business many, many times...

& Morrissey has let you down on that score too...

View attachment 59189

He might rebel against recieved opinions, but he's nothing like you.
What's your point, everyone involved around the Smiths was Jewish. They run the Music Biz through and through. Please don't make me have to list them all for you.

What's your point, everyone involved around the Smiths was Jewish. They run the Music Biz through and through. Please don't make me have to list them all for you.

My point is - he doesn't hate Jewish people, he's clearly not buying into antisemitic conspiracy theories & he's quite happy to take a dent to his reputation for ordinary Israelis, despite saying nothing good about their government. Or any government.

My point is - he doesn't hate Jewish people, he's clearly not buying into antisemitic conspiracy theories & he's quite happy to take a dent to his reputation for ordinary Israelis, despite saying nothing good about their government. Or any government.
It would also be career suicide. It's the big one. The big no-no.

I hope this site just dies tbf...it's just a sewer which tseng allows to just happen. guy needs to get a grip and expel a few of the regular 24/7 campers.
will never happen,trolling is wrapped up in big bow with a card saying free speech.

The reason why it’s slow is that the mods are silencing to many people , who are getting pissed off... if your name is Hofmann or reelfountain, and who are racists, then all your posts will be displayed, you getting my drift gordy???
gotcha.whats slower,a week in the jail or a wet weekend in blackpool.

"War, I thought, was the most negative aspect of male heterosexuality. If more men were homosexual, there would be no wars, because homosexual men would never kill other men, whereas heterosexual men love killing other men."

Morrissey, 2013.
doesnt matter what side of the coin you are on,if push comes to shove then sometimes there isnt an option but to kill.im sure theres loads of gay men in the nick for murder,whether it be a crime of passion or self defence.

Yes - I think they also said f----t. They were just larking about as normal people do.

But to the privately-educated tossers who ran the NME, working class terms of speech were/are not allowed.
a f***** has four meanings.
a bundle of sticks bound together as fuel.
a gay man.
a ball or roll of seasoned chopped liver.
an unpleasant or contemptible woman.whatever happened to vivakate.

Many gays are very conflicted people. They have a homosexual urge yet are clearly not comfortable with their sexuality. George Michael is a good example of this. He would have been happier if he was never forced to come out. It is no coincidence that gays have a higher suicide and murder rate.

Boy George is a good example of a gay who is comfortable with his sexuality. But so many are clearly not. People like Will Young (and many other younger singers at present) are forever harping on about their anxiety problems and nervous breakdowns - perhaps insinuating that homophobia is the cause of all their problems - when in reality it is the fact that they are not comfortable with their desires. Despite the media pushing it as normal and healthy, anal sex is not a natural practice - it literally rips your anus to shreds and ensures you will suffer piles and other problems for the rest of your days.

George Michael used to take a cocktail of drugs then go out in his car with a gimp mask on the seat next to him to Hampstead Heath where he would get "serviced" by burly lorry drivers. This was not the habit of a happy man and he went on to commit suicide (after many attempts). His sexuality was a curse that plagued him to death - as it does to many others, because intrinsically it disgusts them and they wish they were what they perceive as "normal".

Also I really believe Moz is a humasexual. He is neither gay nor straight in a conventional sense, whereas you always insist that he is simply gay. He isn't.

george definitely had a death wish,everybody knew he was unhappy except himself.

It's got nothing to do with 5G or microchips - it is simply an economic and lifestyle "re-set". The global economic group Davos coined the phrase "The Great Reset". A so-called "pandemic" (it isn't one) has been engineered to spread public fear and terror.

The neoliberal economist Milton Friedman said years ago that "to enact change you need to engineer a crisis". This is what is happening now. It is all about power and control. They want to kill off the high street, kill off pubs and restaurants, kill off gigs and entertainment etc. and create a "new normal" that has us living our new lives cocooned indoors and online forever - for fear we might "catch something". They want us fully under their control. This is the new totalitarianism.
at the start of this there were thousands dying and nobody wore masks and now theres almost no deaths and we all have to wear masks.pubs shuttng at ten now,if someone can give a logical reason for this i will buy a hat and eat it.

at the start of this there were thousands dying and nobody wore masks and now theres almost no deaths and we all have to wear masks.pubs shuttng at ten now,if someone can give a logical reason for this i will buy a hat and eat it.
The pub thing is ridiculous. Either close pubs completely or let them open as and when they like. And anyway, only sad people are in the pub at closing time.

The pub thing is ridiculous. Either close pubs completely or let them open as and when they like. And anyway, only sad people are in the pub at closing time.
i better start making a move ten minutes before closing time then.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom