NYC Hammerstein Ballroom officially cancelled

I just received a note that NY is cancelled....

00000 moz cancelled.JPG

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think half-an-hour before is a dignified time to leave.
depends if the saucy barmaid with the low cut blouse is giving me the eye,not the glass eye,the other one.

Many gays are very conflicted people. They have a homosexual urge yet are clearly not comfortable with their sexuality. George Michael is a good example of this. He would have been happier if he was never forced to come out. It is no coincidence that gays have a higher suicide and murder rate.

Boy George is a good example of a gay who is comfortable with his sexuality. But so many are clearly not. People like Will Young (and many other younger singers at present) are forever harping on about their anxiety problems and nervous breakdowns - perhaps insinuating that homophobia is the cause of all their problems - when in reality it is the fact that they are not comfortable with their desires. Despite the media pushing it as normal and healthy, anal sex is not a natural practice - it literally rips your anus to shreds and ensures you will suffer piles and other problems for the rest of your days.

George Michael used to take a cocktail of drugs then go out in his car with a gimp mask on the seat next to him to Hampstead Heath where he would get "serviced" by burly lorry drivers. This was not the habit of a happy man and he went on to commit suicide (after many attempts). His sexuality was a curse that plagued him to death - as it does to many others, because intrinsically it disgusts them and they wish they were what they perceive as "normal".

Also I really believe Moz is a humasexual. He is neither gay nor straight in a conventional sense, whereas you always insist that he is simply gay. He isn't.

You know f🛸ck all about politics, showbiz, gay men or anything that isn't internet bullsh*t.

yes a quic
If she gives you the glass eye do you have to give it back the next day?
yes,a quick polish and she can have it back.wonder if they still use glass eyes.

The problem is I know too much.

Being ignorant must be so much more fun.

You are ignorant.

& you must be torn about Ian getting his conspiracy theories from the Nation of Islam - they hate Jewish & gay people, but...

20200922_214711.jpg

20200922_214737.jpg

I enjoyed reading this. Given the genuine diversity here I hope some of you do too.

In contrast to some, I think this place is actually interesting now, and challenging and demanding.

2 years ago it was pure hate. 8 years ago it was a prick’s platform. Now, there is actually a mixture of stuff. Including mainlining resentment from the Melvis prick and Aztecwanker. What’s not to like? Better than the Ladysmith in Ashton.

I enjoyed reading this. Given the genuine diversity here I hope some of you do too.

In contrast to some, I think this place is actually interesting now, and challenging and demanding.

2 years ago it was pure hate. 8 years ago it was a prick’s platform. Now, there is actually a mixture of stuff. Including mainlining resentment from the Melvis prick and Aztecwanker. What’s not to like? Better than the Ladysmith in Ashton.

Tbh, I'd rather some things were not here, or anywhere, but esp here.

Moz's heart sinking as he realised the NME had set him up for the 2007 interview - which means he doesn't mind a black person living next to him.

20200923_080424.jpg

20200923_080509.jpg

Moz's problem is he doesn't speak journalese.

Head too full of poems & world cinema.

In a follow up interview with The Guardian he apparently expressed views that were:

20200923_080230.jpg

I think the only reason he believed Anne Marie was being smeared by the press is because the press have been obsessively smearing him. They created the situation they're condemning him for.

I hope he finds an exit strategy & the far right pisses off & leaves him alone.

Moz's heart sinking as he realised the NME had set him up for the 2007 interview - which means he doesn't mind a black person living next to him.

View attachment 59205

View attachment 59206

Moz's problem is he doesn't speak journalese.

Head too full of poems & world cinema.

In a follow up interview with The Guardian he apparently expressed views that were:

View attachment 59207

I think the only reason he believed Anne Marie was being smeared by the press is because the press have been obsessively smearing him. They created the situation they're condemning him for.

I hope he finds an exit strategy & the far right pisses off & leaves him alone.

Not that he needs to do anything. I mean, he already said enough in song.

But if he wants to continue, then I think he should stick to his guns and screw them all, but he would need to
put the records out himself and just play a few rare large shows or tour smaller venues.

If he didn’t rely (not that he really does or ever did) then he could totally ignore media and the record industry in the form they’ve become.

But then again, maybe he would rather not sing another note in this world as it’s become, and I wouldn’t blame him.

But if he wants to continue, then I think he should stick to his guns and screw them all, but he would need to
put the records out himself and just play a few rare large shows or tour smaller venues.

If he didn’t rely (not that he really does or ever did) then he could totally ignore media and the record industry in the form they’ve become.

But then again, maybe he would rather not sing another note in this world as it’s become, and I wouldn’t blame him.
He does seem psychologically invested in getting an old fashioned record deal. And I really do doubt if that is realistic at the moment.

A sell out tour, of small venues (in the manner of the 2002 UK gigs) could change all that. Indeed, if he could stomach it by indulging the casual fans who love the oldies, a sell out tour of massive venues would be entirely possible.

What’s significant is that his destiny is still in his hands. If he can be arsed.

I wouldn't blame him either - but I hope he concentrates on his muse & gets some work done however it's packaged & sold.

Personally, I'll be wailing about this all around fleet street until there's decent articles about him even in The Guardian.

Last edited by a moderator:
He does seem psychologically invested in getting an old fashioned record deal. And I really do doubt if that is realistic at the moment.

A sell out tour, of small venues (in the manner of the 2002 UK gigs) could change all that. Indeed, if he could stomach it by indulging the casual fans who love the oldies, a sell out tour of massive venues would be entirely possible.

What’s significant is that his destiny is still in his hands. If he can be arsed.

Yes, he is charmingly stubborn in his ways, and likes the ‘glamour’ of the backing a record label should provide.

But, he must sooner or later come to an understanding that things have changed, and if he wants to continue
without toeing the line, then he’ll have to do things differently.

He should do a live streaming event, with a nice mix of new and old songs. He needs to keep his new material out there, since he got no airplay.

Nick Cave did it and got 30,000 paid streams, not bad, and that was months ago now.

He should do a live streaming event, with a nice mix of new and old songs. He needs to keep his new material out there, since he got no airplay.

Nick Cave did it and got 30,000 paid streams, not bad, and that was months ago now.
At some point I am not a Dog will be re-released and it will seem like its first time. That will be after people realise that ‘woke’ culture was robbing them of humanity.

At some point I am not a Dog will be re-released and it will seem like its first time. That will be after people realise that ‘woke’ culture was robbing them of humanity.
Clueless. No one gives a shit about this bloated, aimless record. It got all the press it was ever going to get and it's got nothing to do with 'wokeness.'

Verso, you won the prize for the rudest cloth-eared c*** on this site months ago. You can only win it once, so relax snowflake, rest on your laurels and Keep polishing your trophy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom