Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Well, then, if you don't want me to bum you off, then whyever are you asking me out? Are you planning to woo me with your witticisms and bookish charm? I'm happy to go out for dinner, if you like. Don't worry, we can go for an English.
Your greatest come back line to date

Ketamine sun sat on a wall

Ketamine sun had a great fall

All Morrissey’s men

Tried to put her back together again

o_O

that explains your lifetime on the dole:mad:
quit calling dudes 'mate', its very creepy:hammer:
I told you laddy, you're a 1 in 35. A danger to kids. A nonce. I know it must be difficult being a creep yourself, hence why you need to go around shouting at people with semi-literate posts, but it's not gonna stop you being a nonce.

Get off Mozzer solo and get some help, you absolute disaster of a person.

I told you laddy, you're a 1 in 35. A danger to kids. A nonce. I know it must be difficult being a creep yourself, hence why you need to go around shouting at people with semi-literate posts, but it's not gonna stop you being a nonce.

Get off Mozzer solo and get some help, you absolute disaster of a person.

WTF! "LADDY":censored:

"MATES" now "LADDY' a scandal, a shanda!

1 in 35? 1 in 1 we have here, "LADDY":censored::hammer:

WTF! "LADDY":censored:

"MATES" now "LADDY' a scandal, a shanda!

1 in 35? 1 in 1 we have here, "LADDY":censored::hammer:

Go cry more or walk into traffic or something.

How ironic that the most abusive member here, vegan cro, who seems to spend every waking moment of his/her void of life abusing actual Smiths fans, can't handle getting some well deserved abuse back at them.

:lbf:
oi more kvetch:handpointleft:
'sorry peeps but i forgot my other :banned:troll account':mad:
and quit calling peeps 'laddie' this aint springtime in NYC FFS:lbf:

:hammer:

youd poison the poison porridge:lbf:
worms would send out 🆘
'id like to apologize to the readership for forgetting my :banned:troll account, it wont happen again':lbf:

'

'us real troll fans are unable to troll in peace because the mods dont ban the ip's.
ive been asking for this since my first troll acct was :banned:' :lbf:

'

'us real troll fans are unable to troll in peace because the mods dont ban the ip's.
ive been asking for this since my first troll acct was :banned:' :lbf:

Oh, crobag, or whatever you call yourself on your 20 guest accounts. I'd like to say that when you eventually perish, that the world will be a better place for it. However, because you are essentially a meaningless void, a non-entity, the world and the people around it, even those who know you personally, will just simply be indifferent, as if you never existed in the first place. It'll simply be as if you have been erased from memory and time as we know it.

It must be a very sad, empty and lonely life you lead, and I can understand why you have to find some entertainment abusing music fans on a day to day basis.

Back
Top Bottom