Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

:rolleyes:

FC, Velcro, Skinny, Radish et al. Jobless with nothing going nevertheless wake up every morning and go to the mirror (from the dollar store with the tiny suction cup stuck to the wall) and talk to themselves, explaining to their own selves how witty entertaining and funny they are. 🤒
how lucky the rest of the world is to have them on the dole:blushing:
They need to look at themselves VCS, somebody needs to love them.

Their dole has probably been stopped anyway, you need to actually look for work to get that nowadays.

Neither do 'we' appear to lack for sanctimonious, humourless bores, which is part of the problem around here. Perhaps you and Nerak could find another hobby? Btw, what have I said that is racist?
Your username is good start. And are you really going to claim that those of use who abhor racists and racism are 'humourless?' Really? Since when did being a racist also guarantee being in possession of a GSOH?

A new racist with a racist username. We don't lack for right-wing sock puppets to set up and knock down on here but thanks for joining anyway.
Another dime bar with nothing else to do ... I always wonder how racists get away with it on here.....
seems to be more and more each day ...

Your username is good start. And you are going to claim that those of use who abhor racists and racism are 'humourless?' Really? Since when did being a racist also guarantee being in possession of a GSOH?
Since when has the word 'poppadom' been considered 'racist'? Is cornish pasty a racist term? How about Yorkshire pudding? There are currently 2,421 reasons to consider you to be humourless. Virtue signalling has never been funny.

Your username is good start. And are you really going to claim that those of use who abhor racists and racism are 'humourless?' Really? Since when did being a racist also guarantee being in possession of a GSOH?
Don't feed the troll, buddy

jTcbNsU.jpg

Since when has the word 'poppadom' been considered 'racist'? Is cornish pasty a racist term? How about Yorkshire pudding? There are currently 2,421 reasons to consider you to be humourless. Virtue signalling has never been funny.
Either you are stupid or disingenuous - probably both. You clearly know the etymology of your username so pretending otherwise just confirms my belief that you are another right-wing racist dullard to add to the complement on here. And already you are banging on about 'virtue-signalling,' which is a smoking gun as far as I am concerned.

carlisebaz strikes me as particularly thick. However did such people gravitate to Morrissey in the first place. The likes of skinny and radish who spend all day on here are the types that Morrissey abhors. That's funny to me.

You should ask the same of the blatant racist who post on here to exactly the same👍

carlisebaz strikes me as particularly thick. However did such people gravitate to Morrissey in the first place. The likes of skinny and radish who spend all day on here are the types that Morrissey abhors. That's funny to me.
Are you so thick that you haven't realised that all the downvoting you are doing simply confirms to me exactly who you are? Look to the top of the page if you are in any doubt.

Thick in the arm,
Thick in the head...

That’s me....I’ve never proclaimed to be of high intelligence......
But then again , I’m no attention seeking, desperate loner who is trying to be controversial on a controversial site.....

Either you are stupid or disingenuous - probably both. You clearly know the etymology of your username so pretending otherwise just confirms my belief that you are another right-wing racist dullard to add to the complement on here. And already you are banging on about 'virtue-signalling,' which is a smoking gun as far as I am concerned.

WTF??? Etymology?:crazy:
are and skinny racist scientists?? turn the corner here and you bump into yet another daft nutter.:crazy:

here is a little pastry ramabambam snack for skinny and your fellow bots at the cul de sac:

566fe8f53ccce68ad5e5997690bcda5a--ramadan--eid-ramadan.jpg

:straightface:

15 minutes with you.....
I’ve had an invitation, tonight....
All jokes aside,
With my friends mother in -law!!
I was called at about 22.00 hours or so this evening, and after a FaceTime chat , I was invited, after restrictions to go and meet.....
On further investigation the nominated female is... 66😩😩😩
With her own jacuzzi 😫😫😫😫
It’s been the only offer for some years now......
I did ask if she was wealthy, as I do have expensive tastes....
alas she’s skint ......
it was a small tonic this evening,
I’ll decline the offer🤨🤨🤨

REEL HOFF.......

When blood is what reel needs,
It brings Hoff to his knees,
There is their bitter bond.

We can go for a walk, and talk
And talk about racists things.

Oh the drug fuelled afternoons,
When we discussed all the local
Coons in you attic room..