JesseHelms.jpg

Jesse Helms

Strom_Thurmond.jpg

Strom Thurmond

Oh, she embarrasses me.

*covers eyes*

Is this how people see me when I go on and on about Morrissey? :eek:

Myself.

Twilight girl needs to get a hobby, one that doesn't include fictional characters. Please tell me that's (very poor) acting on her part. If that's how horny she gets over the trailer, good GOD I can't imagine sitting in the theater anywhere near her at the actual movie.

Oh god, if I were to answer this question honestly it would probably cause the forum to crash, theres' simply not enough room. Henry Kissinger, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, both Bush Sr. and Jr., oh my god theres' so many possibilities, although those few could actually be justifiably convicted and thus worthy of execution, Kissinger Cheney and Rumsfeld at least are wanted in several countries. If we include people whom I just simply despise, oh my, somebody mentioned Limbaugh, I'd have to add Hannity and Coulter to that list, at the very least, in that case. The possibilities....

Because that's the first thing you notice about her, without watching the video.

So, if the first thing I notice about someone is that they have blue eyes, I'm within my rights to go ahead and say something nasty about their blue eyes? How about if the first thing I notice is that they're short? Or bald? Or Asian?

Tags
davethetroll ff! i lovebread i work out iheartdave lets eat lulz suzy greenberg tony danza wilson xylaphone ytofmf
Back
Top Bottom