Post whatever else you are doing right now

I looked, but I can't find the original thread.

I'm drinking a nice Pinot Noir, listening to Christmas music, and wrapping presents.

Oh, and I canceled my plans tonight so that I could stay home and do this.
I'm such a loser. :lbf:

I looked, but I can't find the original thread.

I'm drinking a nice Pinot Noir, listening to Christmas music, and wrapping presents.

Oh, and I canceled my plans tonight so that I could stay home and do this.
I'm such a loser. :lbf:

Sounds like heaven.

It kind of is!

My dogs are behaving, kids are at their Dad's, and all is well. :)

I had an invite to drive to BFE to watch one of our friend's band's play in a bar tonight that I passed up for jammies and The Soup instead. I did most the wrapping two days ago, be careful with your back on the floor, I mean if you ever have back problems. Wrap at a table. :thumb:

I'm lying on the sofa, drugged up on Tussionex, sipping tea and coughing up a lung or two.

I had an invite to drive to BFE to watch one of our friend's band's play in a bar tonight that I passed up for jammies and The Soup instead. I did most the wrapping two days ago, be careful with your back on the floor, I mean if you ever have back problems. Wrap at a table. :thumb:

Good advice...I am wrapping at a table; mainly because of my dogs, though...never thought about my back.

I'm supposed to go out to Karaoke with some friends... I do not think I am going to go. Looks like it's a good night for single ladies to stay in.

Yes....though if I was up North, I'd love to go to Karaoke with you rather than staying in.

I am making pretty bows for the Christmas gifts I'm wrapping.
But it looks like I'm going to have to make a trip to the Wine store tomorrow.

Sounds good Trubs. I put my little one down, now I'm watching Plains, Trains & Automobiles, sipping on some hot chocolate and looking up songs on youtube. Oh and I'm wearing a set of long johns and sitting in my recliner.

I love that movie!

I think that's the only Steve movie I've only ever watched once even though it's on television twice a year. Not because I didn't like it, it just worked out that way.

I loved LA Story, but it's really only funny if you lived in LA. People outside of LA just give me blank looks.

I loved LA Story, but it's really only funny if you lived in LA. People outside of LA just give me blank looks.

I keep waiting for those freeway signs to say CONDITIONS CLEAR and they just keep telling me to buckle my seatbelt. :p

You know one of my other favorite Steve movies in the hilarious category is The Man With Two Brains. It's Jerk-era so doesn't get enough attention I think. Netflick it.

And talking about not recieving the accolades beyond being a funny man that Steve certainly deserves, Shopgirl is one of the most poignant, "coming to terms with a not so fantastic situation" movies I've ever seen. Always a sobfest for me. Steve's a quiet genius in so many ways.

And talking about not recieving the accolades beyond being a funny man that Steve certainly deserves, Shopgirl is one of the most poignant, "coming to terms with a not so fantastic situation" movies I've ever seen. Always a sobfest for me. Steve's a quiet genius in so many ways.

Maybe it's all men whose first names start with Ste... and last names start with M... :)

Back
Top Bottom