Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Ah yes. I do like purple, and yellow to contrast against it. Purple's satisfying somehow.

I really like your Avatar. If you created this yourself, it is very good. I like art that I can study. It appears to have a religious overtone and the colors are very soothing. You should post others if you have them.

I really like your Avatar. If you created this yourself, it is very good. I like art that I can study. It appears to have a religious overtone and the colors are very soothing. You should post others if you have them.
I only have a few pictures online of artwork I did in the distant past. My avatar is one. I'll see if I can dredge up another piece...

Screenshot_20200531-025704_Google.jpg

This one is so severe it is a bit off-putting to me. Your Avatar has an ethereal quality to it that settles my mind and lifts my spirit. I get lost in the shapes and colors. You should frame it!
I gave it away to a strange Irishman.

This one is so severe it is a bit off-putting to me. Your Avatar has an ethereal quality to it that settles my mind and lifts my spirit. I get lost in the shapes and colors. You should frame it!
Yeah, she looks like a neighbor I had who was a vegan purse maker.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom