Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

When I read that Johnny was kissed by a male friend, I was shocked.
Not by Johnny, or the kissing.
Just by the friend. :LOL:

Poor guy can never escape, either! Mick Rock, the photographer, kissed Johnny when he was presenting at the Diesel-U Music Awards years back - Marr had the award in his hands and went in for a hug, Mick just grabbed his face and moved in. :lbf:

o_O

WTF? FRIENDS??? if you MOOCH with ? and ? for well over 45 minutes a 'pop' with a dude its not 'friendship' its a gay FFS. Worse if you happen to wear a wig and horse tooths to the mooching party.:flowers:

When I read that Johnny was kissed by a male friend, I was shocked.
Not by Johnny, or the kissing.
Just by the friend. :LOL:

Poor guy can never escape, either! Mick Rock, the photographer, kissed Johnny when he was presenting at the Diesel-U Music Awards years back - Marr had the award in his hands and went in for a hug, Mick just grabbed his face and moved in. :lbf:

Merry Christmas ??

Seeing:

Thinking:
That was a close call - get well soon.
FWD.

Seeing:

Thinking:
Nothing in particular :)
FWD.

I'm thinking about trying to hire someone to walk with me 5 days a week from 8 AM to 10 AM, but for only $100 a month. Think anyone pleasant would take me up on it?

I want to turn a new leaf at 4AM. Impress the f*** out of myself. Walk, clean, write, read, watch TV, etc. Superhero stuff.

Wow! That's the power of thought for you! How horrible, sorry your colleagues were so uselessl. Was it really just thinking that did that? You weren't fasting or feeling unwell or anything?

On the upside, that's a pretty potent description, all power to your writing elbow! How's it going with the elevator pitch? I've been tinkering with mine again. But I STILL haven't heard back from Jericho about that webinar - tsk!

Actually, it wasn't so amazing to eat because I was so weak I could hardly manage it. :( No, no meatballs or stuffed mushrooms, I had coconut kefir with nuts and seeds. But then I had some leftover bolognese later. I loooove leftover anythings, they're the best! They always taste so good :yum:

But Rifke, now you have access to a Proper Kitchen, you could make your own stuffed mushrooms. No? They're really not hard. Just trawled back through the (now archived! :( ) New Cooking Thread because I thought I'd posted them but it seems I didn't. Can supply if required!
shit, they archive things so fast around here, pep pep! I bet the Klaus nomi thread has been archived too :(

oh pep, I cant use their kitchen. the upstairs is very open and they're always at home what with lockdown and everything. it's not like I would have my own private space to experiment (and things would most undoubtedly go wrong the first time I tried to cook anything seeing as ive never cooked anything before!). and i'd worry about disturbing people or being in the kitchen when they want to be in the kitchen, or having them have to sanitize all my invisible possibly covid-y germs after I leave. plus, I don't have any pots or pans. so stuffed mushrooms is most definitely out, but thank you anyways. ill just have to dream of yours. by the way, do you think they think it's weird that I never go upstairs and use their kitchen? do they think im a weirdo or hostile or wonder what I eat, do you think?

too weak even to enjoy your food? oh gosh, that's no good! are you feeling better now?

nope, I wasn't feeling unwell at all. I was fine and then like I said, it was like a run away train. I've done that before, but never to that degree. in science class in school when we were learning about the human body I used to purposely have to distract myself and not listen to the teacher because I would start to feel so faint and ill and everything would start aching in some vague surreal way. as a result, I have absolutely no idea what anything in my body is nor do I want to know! it's a neat little trick though--would be good if I had to appear in court or something and wanted to get out of it. just start thinking about blood and guts until I faint.

I haven't been thinking at all about my elevator pitch, pep! ive been too tired. I hardly work at all, only like 30 hours a week and yet it feels that that's ALL I do, and the last thing I wanna do when I come home is THINK. probably gonna work on it on my days off (unless I get caught up in watching some good movies! :oops: )

I'm thinking about trying to hire someone to walk with me 5 days a week from 8 AM to 10 AM, but for only $100 a month. Think anyone pleasant would take me up on it?
Aren't there any walking groups near where you live? Have you tried searching online? Don't pay people to be your companion, you will attract the worst kind of lowlifes. You're worth more than that. Everybody is worth more than that.

Last edited:
shit, they archive things so fast around here, pep pep! I bet the Klaus nomi thread has been archived too :(

oh pep, I cant use their kitchen. the upstairs is very open and they're always at home what with lockdown and everything. it's not like I would have my own private space to experiment (and things would most undoubtedly go wrong the first time I tried to cook anything seeing as ive never cooked anything before!). and i'd worry about disturbing people or being in the kitchen when they want to be in the kitchen, or having them have to sanitize all my invisible possibly covid-y germs after I leave. plus, I don't have any pots or pans. so stuffed mushrooms is most definitely out, but thank you anyways. ill just have to dream of yours. by the way, do you think they think it's weird that I never go upstairs and use their kitchen? do they think im a weirdo or hostile or wonder what I eat, do you think?

too weak even to enjoy your food? oh gosh, that's no good! are you feeling better now?

nope, I wasn't feeling unwell at all. I was fine and then like I said, it was like a run away train. I've done that before, but never to that degree. in science class in school when we were learning about the human body I used to purposely have to distract myself and not listen to the teacher because I would start to feel so faint and ill and everything would start aching in some vague surreal way. as a result, I have absolutely no idea what anything in my body is nor do I want to know! it's a neat little trick though--would be good if I had to appear in court or something and wanted to get out of it. just start thinking about blood and guts until I faint.

I haven't been thinking at all about my elevator pitch, pep! ive been too tired. I hardly work at all, only like 30 hours a week and yet it feels that that's ALL I do, and the last thing I wanna do when I come home is THINK. probably gonna work on it on my days off (unless I get caught up in watching some good movies! :oops: )
Ah, okay, I kind of see why it would feel awkward to use their kitchen. But how do you eat?? What do you eat??? Maybe they assume you would just use it at different times to them (ie outside of the normal family meal times)? What does the guy upstairs do (the other tenant)? Does he not eat either??

Yes, much better now, thanks. Oh, we had a girl at school like that called Sandra Colwell who always used to pass out when the dissected rats came out! And actually, I have another friend who cannot abide anything medical - he will say 'Stop talking about this NOW' or he feels like he is going to throw up. A little like me and custard, actually :lbf: Well, how very damned inconvenient! But also, like you say, potentially convenient... I always suspected that Oscar Pistorius's 'throwing up into a bucket' trick in the courtroom was somehow self-instigated to elicit sympathy.

This covid business is sapping us all of our spirit, Rifke, it's not surprising you're not feeling inspired. Try not to abandon it, though, if you can. Just keep looking at it every day and keep chipping away at it, that's the thing.

Last edited:
Aren't there any walking groups near where you live? Have you tried searching online? Don't pay people to be your companion, you will attract the worst kind of lowlifes. You're worth more than that. Everybody is worth more than that.
There are walking groups but one is on hold because of the virus, and three other groups include people I can't stand. I may join a new one. I don't think I'll find one that's to my specifications though. Frustratingly.

Ah, okay, I kind of see why it would feel awkward to use their kitchen. But how do you eat?? What do you eat??? Maybe they assume you would just use it at different times to them (ie outside of the normal family meal times)? What does the guy upstairs do (the other tenant)? Does he not eat either??

Yes, much better now, thanks. Oh, we had a girl at school like that called Sandra Colwell who always used to pass out when the dissected rats came out! And actually, I have another friend who cannot abide anything medical - he will say 'Stop talking about this NOW' or he feels like he is going to throw up. A little like me and custard, actually :lbf: Well, how very damned inconvenient! But also, like you say, potentially convenient... I always suspected that Oscar Pistorius's 'throwing up into a bucket' trick in the courtroom was somehow self-instigated to elicit sympathy.

This covid business is sapping us all of our spirit, Rifke, it's not surprising you're not feeling inspired. Try not to abandon it, though, if you can. Just keep looking at it every day and keep chipping away at it, that's the thing.
oh pep, ive enumerated the things I eat many times before! I eat sandwiches (premade), salads (premade), crackers, babybel cheese, wine gums, mandarins, etc! none of that requires a kitchen! I WOULD eat ice cream as well but my freezer doesn't get cold enough and it ends up melting and getting my freezer all sticky, and who wants that?!

I don't know what the guy upstairs does! I keep to myself. that's what I mean when I ask if they think im hostile? am I supposed to be up there acting like one of the family? when I moved in, the owner said that the tenant upstairs likes to cook a lot. but I've never seen or heard him so I really don't now!

oh if im not inspired by life, im still inspired by writing, pep. im just too tired and sapped from work to write. I get really frazzled by sensory overload and the conveyor belt of sour saggy faces i have to see and that makes me just want to shut myself off when I come home (it's not the work for me at all). but I've been reading a lot and watching movie and listening to music and I view all of that as contributing factors in writing. I feel like a persons writing voice is sort of like a camera and watching movies gives me a visual example of how to do things, where to place the camera to get that slice of life that im after and to understand what exactly it is I want to give my attention to. so if im not thinking about any particular story yet I am collecting examples of techniques to use in writing all the time.

oh pep, ive enumerated the things I eat many times before! I eat sandwiches (premade), salads (premade), crackers, babybel cheese, wine gums, mandarins, etc! none of that requires a kitchen! I WOULD eat ice cream as well but my freezer doesn't get cold enough and it ends up melting and getting my freezer all sticky, and who wants that?!

I don't know what the guy upstairs does! I keep to myself. that's what I mean when I ask if they think im hostile? am I supposed to be up there acting like one of the family? when I moved in, the owner said that the tenant upstairs likes to cook a lot. but I've never seen or heard him so I really don't now!

oh if im not inspired by life, im still inspired by writing, pep. im just too tired and sapped from work to write. I get really frazzled by sensory overload and the conveyor belt of sour saggy faces i have to see and that makes me just want to shut myself off when I come home (it's not the work for me at all). but I've been reading a lot and watching movie and listening to music and I view all of that as contributing factors in writing. I feel like a persons writing voice is sort of like a camera and watching movies gives me a visual example of how to do things, where to place the camera to get that slice of life that im after and to understand what exactly it is I want to give my attention to. so if im not thinking about any particular story yet I am collecting examples of techniques to use in writing all the time.
Yes! I do that too! I might be watching TV, but I'll have the subtitles on so I can look at how the dialogue is written... or there's a cool plot twist, and I'll be thinking, how are they going to write their way out of that? Or I'll be looking at the interplay between two characters and picking it apart. And yes, mood and tone and where to 'place the camera' too. And actually, when I'm reading, sometimes I'll happen on a great line or idea and I'll think, oooh, I could use that... (Well, f*** it, if Morrissey can do it, so can the rest of us :)) It's all time well spent.

Well, if it were me, I think I would 'accidentally' run into the guy upstairs and ask him when he cooks! I know there's a school of thought that says good art involves the artist starving in garrets but I'm pretty sure that's just because they didn't have stuffed mushrooms available, and if they had, the starving business would have gone right out of the draughty old window.

I want to turn a new leaf at 4AM. Impress the f*** out of myself. Walk, clean, write, read, watch TV, etc. Superhero stuff.
So much for that bluster. Slept in, did morning pages, took a bath, watched the news, sat around coloring while my hair dried, and now it's late afternoon.

I hate early morning when you're intent on doing something different. You feel as though you've got the whole day ahead of you and you have to make it different from yesterday. Then you get to midday and think, 'no, it's just like any other day' But we try, and we have good intentions.

That's how I feel about January. There's the terrible hope that this year I will stop messing about & then its April.

Yes! I do that too! I might be watching TV, but I'll have the subtitles on so I can look at how the dialogue is written... or there's a cool plot twist, and I'll be thinking, how are they going to write their way out of that? Or I'll be looking at the interplay between two characters and picking it apart. And yes, mood and tone and where to 'place the camera' too. And actually, when I'm reading, sometimes I'll happen on a great line or idea and I'll think, oooh, I could use that... (Well, f*** it, if Morrissey can do it, so can the rest of us :)) It's all time well spent.

Well, if it were me, I think I would 'accidentally' run into the guy upstairs and ask him when he cooks! I know there's a school of thought that says good art involves the artist starving in garrets but I'm pretty sure that's just because they didn't have stuffed mushrooms available, and if they had, the starving business would have gone right out of the draughty old window.
i wouldn't cook anyway though, pep! I mean, if I were going to cook I would've learn how by now. you have to believe me when I say that out of everything in the world there is to eat, I really like sandwiches best! so why cook when I can just eat a sandwich? of course a nice bowl (HAS to be a bowl) of hot food is lovely in the winter when it's cold outside, but generally i don't really feel the need for it.

im forever stealing other peoples words! you have to. every writer does. but I make sure to change them up just a bit so as not to be accused of plagiarism. or sometimes ill like not so much what the writer is saying but the tone or rhythm of a paragraph, so ill try to write in that same tone or rhythm but plugging my own words into it, so even though i may be saying something different you still get the same sort of feel, you know?

anyway, im tired. horrible day at work, just horrible. why are people SO awful?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom