Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Peppermint

i see. I guess it's fair to say that a persons body might not be in the right state to fast. you DO have to be careful with fasting, that is true. sorry you had such a rough time. hopefully your experience will prove informative in some way. was it amazing to eat afterwards? did you eat meatballs and stuffed mushrooms? *drool*

I nearly fainted at work today, it was so weird! I was on the till and it was really cold because they had the air conditioner up, and my feet got really cold as they tend to do, because I have mild reynauds. and when my feet get cold they get hard and tend to sting a bit (or at least I imagine they do, im a bit of a hypochondriac), and it made me think of what's IN my feet, like what it would look like if you took your big toe and sliced it open. and then that made me think of how I was standing on all of that stuff in my toes. and I started feeling incredibly weak and light headed by these thoughts and then before I knew it, it was like a run away train, and my ears started ringing and all the sounds around me became muffled and I had to kneel down because I was blacking out. once I was able to stand they made me go and sit in a back room because it wouldnt look good to have someone looking like that on the floor. it was awful, I cant believe I worked myself up to that state simply by thinking about gross things. the only time I've ever had that feeling was when Ive had to get blood tests in past, and so I always lie down to get them. it makes me think the people at work are kind of jerks though. no one offered to get me a glass of water or anything. :(
Wow! That's the power of thought for you! How horrible, sorry your colleagues were so uselessl. Was it really just thinking that did that? You weren't fasting or feeling unwell or anything?

On the upside, that's a pretty potent description, all power to your writing elbow! How's it going with the elevator pitch? I've been tinkering with mine again. But I STILL haven't heard back from Jericho about that webinar - tsk!

Actually, it wasn't so amazing to eat because I was so weak I could hardly manage it. :( No, no meatballs or stuffed mushrooms, I had coconut kefir with nuts and seeds. But then I had some leftover bolognese later. I loooove leftover anythings, they're the best! They always taste so good :yum:

But Rifke, now you have access to a Proper Kitchen, you could make your own stuffed mushrooms. No? They're really not hard. Just trawled back through the (now archived! :( ) New Cooking Thread because I thought I'd posted them but it seems I didn't. Can supply if required!

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
I've been reading Autobio again this weekend. In one section Moz describes Gill Smith, the Smiths publicist, as "a hottie of blouse-ripping proportions" who he had some chemistry with, but hesitated and she moved on "like a hot-blooded goat in search of a rutting ram". Amusing and unusual for Moz - maybe he can have both after all.

The Chameleon

#KingGamma
I've been reading Autobio again this weekend. In one section Moz describes Gill Smith, the Smiths publicist, as "a hottie of blouse-ripping proportions" who he had some chemistry with, but hesitated and she moved on "like a hot-blooded goat in search of a rutting ram". Amusing and unusual for Moz - maybe he can have both after all.
Maybe. It sounds like something Mark from Peep Show would say.

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .777

:rolleyes:

shouldnt you be reading 'set the 'BOY' free?:(
55 yr old cuck calling himself a 'boy' JFC:confused:

set the little cuck free FREE FREE LIKE A BIRD๐Ÿ”
hes chained to dudes, smooching them but he has to be SET FREE FREE๐Ÿฅณ

Amy

Maybe. It sounds like something Mark from Peep Show would say.
Hahaha, it does! Not so long ago, there was a thread on here about how Gill arranged dinner for Marc Almond and Moz, who had nothing in common, couldn't talk to each other and found it awkward. Imagine - Gill's trying to match-make her favourite artists (and getting drunk in the process), not realising that Moz is privately eyeing up her. It's so funny.

Amy

:rolleyes:

shouldnt you be reading 'set the 'BOY' free?:(
55 yr old cuck calling himself a 'boy' JFC:confused:

set the little cuck free FREE FREE LIKE A BIRD๐Ÿ”
hes chained to dudes, smooching them but he has to be SET FREE FREE๐Ÿฅณ
When I read that Johnny was kissed by a male friend, I was shocked.
Not by Johnny, or the kissing.
Just by the friend. :LOL:

Poor guy can never escape, either! Mick Rock, the photographer, kissed Johnny when he was presenting at the Diesel-U Music Awards years back - Marr had the award in his hands and went in for a hug, Mick just grabbed his face and moved in. :lbf:

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .777

Poor guy can never escape, either! Mick Rock, the photographer, kissed Johnny when he was presenting at the Diesel-U Music Awards years back - Marr had the award in his hands and went in for a hug, Mick just grabbed his face and moved in. :lbf:
o_O

WTF? FRIENDS??? if you MOOCH with ๐Ÿ‘… and ๐Ÿ’‹ for well over 45 minutes a 'pop' with a dude its not 'friendship' its a gay FFS. Worse if you happen to wear a wig and horse tooths to the mooching party.:flowers:

!Viva Hate!

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿฆฐ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ™โšฑ๏ธโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโšง

Merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
I'm thinking about trying to hire someone to walk with me 5 days a week from 8 AM to 10 AM, but for only $100 a month. Think anyone pleasant would take me up on it?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom