Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm so bloody sick of hearing about pubs and strippers. So bloody sick.

I stopped walking with a certain woman because she did several things that together, annoy me.

1 She rubbed the top of my brand new pink shoe, with the dirty sole of hers, while she was talking about the color.
2 I was talking about a gay barista, and I let my wrist go limp when I said the word 'gay'. She said she was offended by that. I told her that I love gay people. She said vehemently, "No you don't!".
3 She bulldozes ahead on the park path on her left side, so that people coming toward us have to veer into my path, which is on the right side.
4 She kept repeating that I'm vain, because I take selfies.
5 Another woman took off her coat, saying she was hot, and yet another woman told her that it's because of her layer of fat. The woman I'm complaining about shouted "No!", as if having a layer of fat doesn't warm you.
6 She won't curse. She won't even say the word 'poo'.
I paid her 5 bucks to do that

I was invited to join a whatsapp group with friends with whom I have had absolutely no contact since 1990 (my primary school classmates).
I laughed at the FIRST question they asked me: "Is Morrissey nazi?"... I told them that he isn't, but I laughed at the fact that they did not need to ask if I STILL like Morrissey... They have not seen e since I left primary school, but it was obvious for them that I was going to keep my bad (or good) habits!

It was funny, after 30 years without seeing me, the first question is about Morrissey!

I've recently come to wonder if by Viva Hate he meant Viva Eight, as in the eighth letter of the alphabet, which is the first letter of the surnames of quite a few dictators.

Only Viva Hate could tell us that I suppose.

Morrissey is a nazi but only on Mondays from 7.50 a.m. to 8.45 a.m and when he runs out of booze. The rest of the time he's just a regular arsehole.
If he joined Msolo, he'd blend into the background, maybe make a few male friends with similar worldviews. But I don't think he has the stamina to start a world war. Just a collection of youtube videos (listed alphabetically on his private yt channel. From A as in Adolf to Z as in zimmer frame.)

is it really that bad, pep? :(

i just ate ten dolmades! they're gooooooood and only 25 cents each. do those have anti-oxidants in them? is ten dolmades a lot to eat in one sitting? they really hit the spot.
I don't know - I suppose it depends what's in them. Don't they have different fillings? What was in yours? I've never had them myself. Is this part of your Greek immersion therapy? Did you wear the dress when you ate them?

Best thing for wrinkles is vitamin C. It's a powerful antioxidant so it helps fight the effects of ageing, and it builds collagen. Best way to take it is inside and out: supplements + diet + a lotion/toner with it (or other antioxidants). Paula's Choice do some great ones if your budget can stretch: https://www.paulaschoice.com/ I just buy one bottle of toner and eke it out over 2-3 months, but it's worth it :) Can you take vitamin C with your acid problem though? It's quite acidic. Should be okay with food, though? It's v cheap! I take 6-8g daily.

Last edited:
oh yeah, that's the trouble with buying things online. if it's white, black or navy or in my case red (because i can wear pretty much any colour of red), it's safe, otherwise it's a total craps shoot when it comes to colours. and just the tiniest difference in shade might make all the difference whether it looks good on your or not.

im not really sure how you pronounce veraman (do you know?), but if it helps ive been pronouncing it vare-uh not veera, figuring it's like the french pronunciation of vert. veras are always cows, it's true. was she russian?
Nooo, red is a whole can of red worms! There's pinky red, which I look good in, then berry or blood red, which I can just about get away with, then tomato red, which makes me look... well, like a tomato. :rolleyes: If you can wear all of them, consider yourself lucky.

No, I've never heard of veraman, but the vert connection is interesting. And no, most definitely not Russian (that lends her far too much undeserved exoticism): dumpy, malicious and terminally stupid.

Last edited:
I was thinking about "Songs of Praise" a BBC television programme I love there are some episodes I wanted to watch but they have gone off of BBC iPlayer it is really annoying. :disappointed: You get a lot of singers on "Songs of Praise" I would love to see Morrissey sing on there one day maybe singing one of his favourite hymns or one of his own songs.

The jazz programme "Jazz 625 Live: For One Night Only" has also gone off of BBC iPlayer. :disappointed: It is really annoying when this happens because there is no way of being able to watch the television programme.

I don't know - I suppose it depends what's in them. Don't they have different fillings? What was in yours? I've never had them myself. Is this part of your Greek immersion therapy? Did you wear the dress when you ate them?

Best thing for wrinkles is vitamin C. It's a powerful antioxidant so it helps fight the effects of ageing, and it builds collagen. Best way to take it is inside and out: supplements + diet + a lotion/toner with it (or other antioxidants). Paula's Choice do some great ones if your budget can stretch: https://www.paulaschoice.com/ I just buy one bottle of toner and eke it out over 2-3 months, but it's worth it :) Can you take vitamin C with your acid problem though? It's quite acidic. Should be okay with food, though? It's v cheap! I take 6-8g daily.
haha no it wasnt part of my greek immersion therapy, i just like them! i also didnt wear my dress for fear of dripping oil on it (they were very oily! which is probably what made them so good!). one of these days though, im gonna take an al bundy style home vacation, and get dolmades and baklava and put up pictures of greece, and put on greek music and my greek dress, and collect some neighbourhood cats. oh yeah, it's gonna be good. they were just rice dolmades, no lamb. you've never had them?! they're kind of a deli staple here. you could probably eat them, couldnt you? can you eat rice?

im sure i could take vitamin c. im not sure i have faith in anything like that though. anyway, for my age, my lines arent bad. some people have forehead lines in their twenties. i know a 19 year old with forehead lines. it's just genes, im sure. that paula's choice stuff doesnt seem too expensive. i was looking for a good brand (ive just been using neutrogena which im sure is crap) so ill look into that if you recommend it! thanks pep!

Nooo, red is a whole can of red worms! There's pinky red, which I look good in, then berry or blood red, which I can just about get away with, then tomato red, which makes me look... well, like a tomato. :rolleyes: If you can wear all of them, consider yourself lucky.

No, I've never heard of veraman, but the vert connection is interesting. And no, most definitely not Russian (that lends her far too much undeserved exoticism): dumpy, malicious and terminally stupid.
oh she sounds just awful, pep! im sorry you had to deal with that dumpy, malicious, terminally stupid woman. i hope she's gone from your life now.

well, now that i think about it, i guess i dont have that much experience with red. all i know is i've never run into a red that doesnt agree with me. but that isnt to say, i suppose, that there isnt one. pinky red, for example. i dont know what that looks like but it's possible that it would be a no go (although pinky purple is good on me, probably my best colour). rust red, burgundy red and cherry red are probably the best. tomato red is okay too, but i dont really like that shade at all.

blood red is a big no, because it makes me think of blood. i was thinking about that on the bus home, about blood red, and i started to feel faint and whoozy again like that time i nearly fainted at work because i was thinking about my feet. this is turning into a real problem. so, because i really did not want to go there again (thankfully i was sitting down), i quickly gathered all my mental power to summon up an image of neil codling in order to thwomp those icky thoughts and restore myself to my original vigour. worked like a charm!

found another spider on my bed. it's so disheartening when you go looking for spiders "just in case", and they actually are there.

the neat thing about having a spider problem though is that the bigger of a problem it is conversely the less of a problem it is, because the more you see of them the less you care.

I stopped walking with a certain woman because she did several things that together, annoy me.

1 She rubbed the top of my brand new pink shoe, with the dirty sole of hers, while she was talking about the color.
2 I was talking about a gay barista, and I let my wrist go limp when I said the word 'gay'. She said she was offended by that. I told her that I love gay people. She said vehemently, "No you don't!".
3 She bulldozes ahead on the park path on her left side, so that people coming toward us have to veer into my path, which is on the right side.
4 She kept repeating that I'm vain, because I take selfies.
5 Another woman took off her coat, saying she was hot, and yet another woman told her that it's because of her layer of fat. The woman I'm complaining about shouted "No!", as if having a layer of fat doesn't warm you.
6 She won't curse. She won't even say the word 'poo'.
you two sound funny

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom