Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Just listened to dog on a chain...
It could have his greatest album minus the last three songs...
Hatful of hollow is on now .. my comfort album...
Quite loud as well 😎😎😎

i wanna come and hang out at the arboretum with you, dale, and feed squirrels and watch dave walk his laps! it sounds so fulfilling!!

It scares the death out of me. That's my weakness. I'm OK if there's a meeting of a few people but if it's more than 5 people I go to pot. It stems from having been bullied at school for being gay. I don't like talking to people in a group situation because I remember back to how I was bullied at school. I try my best to do a good day's work but there are times when having to cope with being around people is just too much and then I get angry with myself for not being able to get by and so I drink to console myself.
So is this where you go to fall over?

I know you may laugh at me. My only wish has ever to be the same as you. My one desire has only ever to be the same as everyone else. That, to me would be heaven.
The thing is, do you like yourself? That's the pivotal question. It is for me anyway.

I can't see why any loving god would not give you everything you desired and nothing you did not desire. I can't see any reason why a god would ever feel the need to make you hurt. You don't deserve to be hurt and you don't deserve to feel pain. You have every right to feel happy.
Up to singing Dale?

I think this woman is stealing Patti Smith's style in the middle where she's talking about someone having a broken neck. I hope she doesn't break her own neck though.

I think this woman is stealing Patti Smith's style in the middle where she's talking about someone having a broken neck. I hope she doesn't break her own neck though.

I know 2 people who broke their spines. Horrible thing to live with. Severe nerve damage in one, and complete severance in the other. One flops around. The other is athletic from the waist up, in his wheelchair. They were both in their 20's when they had their accidents. Now they're both in their early 60's. I don't speak to them these days. Ex-boyfriends. I'm lucky to be free of them. They weren't the most kind people.

My cabinets are finally completed like twenty years later. Went with a white marble top and some kind of dark blue. Silver handles. I’m very excited about finishing this house soon as it’s been really slow going with the pandemic

Feeling depressed. I couldn't find the 'what made you frown' thread though. I've had a good run with the prozac but I want to stop now. Time to face reality again. Depression is something I should have learned to live with after all this time.

@Dale Wharfe, I'm not quoting you in case you want to delete your posts but you were doing really well and you're just having a setback. Keep trying and talk to your doctor. A small adjustment might help a lot.
Thank you, Truth. I'm talking to him tomorrow. I've changed my mind and I'm going to continue with the Prozac and wait to see what the Doctor advises. On the whole, I've felt better on the tablets. It's a shock when you get an off day like today because you expect them to work 100% of the time. Unrealistic.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom