Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Well, I had been thinking about Oliver Reed for no particular reason, but then Crystal's post got me to thinking what there is to see in Ventura. And now I'll probably have "Ventura Highway" playing in my head for several hours.

Well, I had been thinking about Oliver Reed for no particular reason, but then Crystal's post got me to thinking what there is to see in Ventura. And now I'll probably have "Ventura Highway" playing in my head for several hours.

Ventura has an amazing collection of really well organized secondhand shops and used bookstores. And it's a seaside town which is nice. Take a day trip for sure, tons of swanky restaurants too, though I'm the taco stand crowd which looked promising as well.

Morrissey's a Gemini, right? Aren't those twins? (I didn't catch that before!) :D

Most Smiths fans weren't veggies anyway...Andy Rourke himself isn't a veggie, so I shall stand by the Bassist!

I'm watching Celebrity Mastermind, really shocked to hear Nicky Franagan answered Springsteen's Because the Night was covered by Pat Benatar! :rolleyes:

I wish I could lava lamps could replace the entire world and be the official light for the world! Sod these enviromental lights! The planets f***ed anyway!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom