Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Yes. Very astute. I would normally be sleeping now, but tonight has provided me with this small window to post. Carpe Noctem!

:rolleyes:

Barnaby drinking beer is not considered work. I think your 'good buddy' Fake Cham is out rioting for new boots.
Old ones had wore out soles.:(
maybe he can grab you some baggy pantaloons while hes at it.:)

Urghh! @rifke, just ended my fast a day early. Managed 37 hours (should have been 48 min). Yesterday (day 1) was tough - not so much the hunger, but the low mood (I know, you did tell me!) and I was FREEZING cold - like, it was 24 degrees outside and my temp was 35.4. This morning I could hardly stand up and my ketosis levels were right at the top of the scale (ie close to ketoacidosis levels - not advisable). I was sweating and my heart was racing. I felt so ill! :( I don't think fasting is for me!
wow, pep pep, you had a rough time! gosh, sorry it went so poorly! you did good though! a lot of people couldn't go 24 hours!

I have to disagree that fasting isnt for you though. fasting is for everyone! our bodies are designed to fast. obviously if you are one of those people who has to eat every few hours you're going to have a harder time at first. when you feel ill or weak or hungry on a fast in the first few days it's usually because of detox. therefore if you have a rough time, that means that you need to detox, and the harder the fast is, the more you should be fasting (im not a doctor though!). all I now is health gurus and people who fast all the time, after a while come to suffer no ill affects from fasting. this isn't a criticism of your health, because I have no doubt you eat much healthier than I do, but everyone has some amount of toxicity and if your body isn't releasing those toxins, you're going to feel sick at first. when you feel sick when you fast it's called a crisis of healing, and the last thing you want to do when you're in the middle of it is stop fasting! do you sweat? I do, especially in humidity. not the gross kind of sweat that happens to some people when they're just standing there, but when im out moving around and it's hot my body does what it's supposed to do and sweats. I know a lot of people don't tend to sweat and it makes me wonder what happens to all their toxins, and I wonder if that's why I seem to do well on fasts. that and my slow metabolism.

are you gonna try again?

Nooooo! They're like those weird dollies people have to cover up their spare toilet roll (because of course toilet roll is nasty and unfeminine and needs to be disguised)

View attachment 56781
haha I don't really think those religious nuts look good! I can understand what light housework meant though, how the dresses I like sort of look like high fashion versions of those.

the dress I posted was nice though, right?! right, pep pep?! it reminds me of something kate middleton would wear! and while I don't like kate middleton (although i like her MUCH better than cringe!), i do like her wardrobe!

It's not my drawing. My avatar is my artwork from ages ago, but the cute animals I've been posting are drawings in a coloring book I crayoned in.
your avatar reminds me of a picture on a mental health brochure. something you would see while waiting in a doctors office with the words "feeling alone? hopeless? there is help". that's what I thought it was, and it was part of the reason this place has taken on a peculiarly clinic-y feeling as of late.

your avatar reminds me of a picture on a mental health brochure. something you would see while waiting in a doctors office with the words "feeling alone? hopeless? there is help". that's what I thought it was, and it was part of the reason this place has taken on a peculiarly clinic-y feeling as of late.
I would be flattered if this mental health/poverty assistance organization would use my avatar. They do a lot of good.

wow, pep pep, you had a rough time! gosh, sorry it went so poorly! you did good though! a lot of people couldn't go 24 hours!

I have to disagree that fasting isnt for you though. fasting is for everyone! our bodies are designed to fast. obviously if you are one of those people who has to eat every few hours you're going to have a harder time at first. when you feel ill or weak or hungry on a fast in the first few days it's usually because of detox. therefore if you have a rough time, that means that you need to detox, and the harder the fast is, the more you should be fasting (im not a doctor though!). all I now is health gurus and people who fast all the time, after a while come to suffer no ill affects from fasting. this isn't a criticism of your health, because I have no doubt you eat much healthier than I do, but everyone has some amount of toxicity and if your body isn't releasing those toxins, you're going to feel sick at first. when you feel sick when you fast it's called a crisis of healing, and the last thing you want to do when you're in the middle of it is stop fasting! do you sweat? I do, especially in humidity. not the gross kind of sweat that happens to some people when they're just standing there, but when im out moving around and it's hot my body does what it's supposed to do and sweats. I know a lot of people don't tend to sweat and it makes me wonder what happens to all their toxins, and I wonder if that's why I seem to do well on fasts. that and my slow metabolism.

are you gonna try again?
I suspect the extreme response is linked to my underlying health problems. I have emailed my doctor to see what she thinks, so it will be interesting to get her take on it. I eat a ketogenic diet (where you burn fat, not carbs, for energy), so I can usually go hours without eating and feel okay - you don't get those 'if I don't eat I'm going to fall over' crashes on keto. But this was something different - all the muscles just packed up, like someone had taken my batteries out. I think you could be right about the toxins - I have had long-term problems with those and have done all sorts of specific toxin tests and detoxes over the years. Just lately, I've been trying to eat less and my skin broke out when I lost a bit of weight - I'm thinking toxins, again, since they are stored in fat cells. So yeah, all those non-sweating people are probably just getting fat instead!

Yeah, pretty sure I sweat a normal amount. In fact one of my treatments a few years ago was a daily FIR sauna (kind of like a plastic sleeping bag that heats up and makes you sweat). It was horrible, but it did work - it shifted some particularly nasty toxins I had stuck to my cells, because we retested afterwards.

So no, I won't be trying again in the near future, it was a fairly horrible experience! I do get that many people benefit from it, but I think my body maybe isn't ready. It doesn't respond normally to lots of things and I have to be a bit careful.

Last edited:
haha I don't really think those religious nuts look good! I can understand what light housework meant though, how the dresses I like sort of look like high fashion versions of those.

the dress I posted was nice though, right?! right, pep pep?! it reminds me of something kate middleton would wear! and while I don't like kate middleton (although i like her MUCH better than cringe!), i do like her wardrobe!
Yeah, Kate's okay (although she has got VERY thin lately), and I can see what you mean about that dress. It would probably look very elegant on someone as pencil-shaped as her. And yes, I do like her wardrobe, she wears some beautiful things. I even like it when she 'dresses down', she just always seems to get it right. Glad we are in agreement about Cringe!

I suspect the extreme response is linked to my underlying health problems. I have emailed my doctor to see what she thinks, so it will be interesting to get her take on it. I eat a ketogenic diet (where you burn fat, not carbs, for energy), so I can usually go hours without eating and feel okay - you don't get those 'if I don't eat I'm going to fall over' crashes on keto. But this was something different - all the muscles just packed up, like someone had taken my batteries out. I think you could be right about the toxins - I have had long-term problems with those and have done all sorts of specific toxin tests and detoxes over the years. Just lately, I've been trying to eat less and my skin broke out when I lost a bit of weight - I'm thinking toxins, again, since they are stored in fat cells. So yeah, all those non-sweating people are probably just getting fat instead!

Yeah, pretty sure I sweat a normal amount. In fact one of my treatments a few years ago was a daily FIR sauna (kind of like a plastic sleeping bag that heats up and makes you sweat). It was horrible, but it did work - it shifted some particularly nasty toxins I had stuck to my cells, because we retested afterwards.

So no, I won't be trying again in the near future, it was a fairly horrible experience! I do get that many people benefit from it, but I think my body maybe isn't ready. It doesn't respond normally to lots of things and I have to be a bit careful.
i see. I guess it's fair to say that a persons body might not be in the right state to fast. you DO have to be careful with fasting, that is true. sorry you had such a rough time. hopefully your experience will prove informative in some way. was it amazing to eat afterwards? did you eat meatballs and stuffed mushrooms? *drool*

I nearly fainted at work today, it was so weird! I was on the till and it was really cold because they had the air conditioner up, and my feet got really cold as they tend to do, because I have mild reynauds. and when my feet get cold they get hard and tend to sting a bit (or at least I imagine they do, im a bit of a hypochondriac), and it made me think of what's IN my feet, like what it would look like if you took your big toe and sliced it open. and then that made me think of how I was standing on all of that stuff in my toes. and I started feeling incredibly weak and light headed by these thoughts and then before I knew it, it was like a run away train, and my ears started ringing and all the sounds around me became muffled and I had to kneel down because I was blacking out. once I was able to stand they made me go and sit in a back room because it wouldnt look good to have someone looking like that on the floor. it was awful, I cant believe I worked myself up to that state simply by thinking about gross things. the only time I've ever had that feeling was when Ive had to get blood tests in past, and so I always lie down to get them. it makes me think the people at work are kind of jerks though. no one offered to get me a glass of water or anything. :(

i see. I guess it's fair to say that a persons body might not be in the right state to fast. you DO have to be careful with fasting, that is true. sorry you had such a rough time. hopefully your experience will prove informative in some way. was it amazing to eat afterwards? did you eat meatballs and stuffed mushrooms? *drool*

I nearly fainted at work today, it was so weird! I was on the till and it was really cold because they had the air conditioner up, and my feet got really cold as they tend to do, because I have mild reynauds. and when my feet get cold they get hard and tend to sting a bit (or at least I imagine they do, im a bit of a hypochondriac), and it made me think of what's IN my feet, like what it would look like if you took your big toe and sliced it open. and then that made me think of how I was standing on all of that stuff in my toes. and I started feeling incredibly weak and light headed by these thoughts and then before I knew it, it was like a run away train, and my ears started ringing and all the sounds around me became muffled and I had to kneel down because I was blacking out. once I was able to stand they made me go and sit in a back room because it wouldnt look good to have someone looking like that on the floor. it was awful, I cant believe I worked myself up to that state simply by thinking about gross things. the only time I've ever had that feeling was when Ive had to get blood tests in past, and so I always lie down to get them. it makes me think the people at work are kind of jerks though. no one offered to get me a glass of water or anything. :(
Wow! That's the power of thought for you! How horrible, sorry your colleagues were so uselessl. Was it really just thinking that did that? You weren't fasting or feeling unwell or anything?

On the upside, that's a pretty potent description, all power to your writing elbow! How's it going with the elevator pitch? I've been tinkering with mine again. But I STILL haven't heard back from Jericho about that webinar - tsk!

Actually, it wasn't so amazing to eat because I was so weak I could hardly manage it. :( No, no meatballs or stuffed mushrooms, I had coconut kefir with nuts and seeds. But then I had some leftover bolognese later. I loooove leftover anythings, they're the best! They always taste so good :yum:

But Rifke, now you have access to a Proper Kitchen, you could make your own stuffed mushrooms. No? They're really not hard. Just trawled back through the (now archived! :( ) New Cooking Thread because I thought I'd posted them but it seems I didn't. Can supply if required!

I've been reading Autobio again this weekend. In one section Moz describes Gill Smith, the Smiths publicist, as "a hottie of blouse-ripping proportions" who he had some chemistry with, but hesitated and she moved on "like a hot-blooded goat in search of a rutting ram". Amusing and unusual for Moz - maybe he can have both after all.

I've been reading Autobio again this weekend. In one section Moz describes Gill Smith, the Smiths publicist, as "a hottie of blouse-ripping proportions" who he had some chemistry with, but hesitated and she moved on "like a hot-blooded goat in search of a rutting ram". Amusing and unusual for Moz - maybe he can have both after all.
Maybe. It sounds like something Mark from Peep Show would say.

shouldnt you be reading 'set the 'BOY' free?:(
55 yr old cuck calling himself a 'boy' JFC:confused:

set the little cuck free FREE FREE LIKE A BIRD?
hes chained to dudes, smooching them but he has to be SET FREE FREE?

Maybe. It sounds like something Mark from Peep Show would say.

Hahaha, it does! Not so long ago, there was a thread on here about how Gill arranged dinner for Marc Almond and Moz, who had nothing in common, couldn't talk to each other and found it awkward. Imagine - Gill's trying to match-make her favourite artists (and getting drunk in the process), not realising that Moz is privately eyeing up her. It's so funny.

shouldnt you be reading 'set the 'BOY' free?:(
55 yr old cuck calling himself a 'boy' JFC:confused:

set the little cuck free FREE FREE LIKE A BIRD?
hes chained to dudes, smooching them but he has to be SET FREE FREE?

When I read that Johnny was kissed by a male friend, I was shocked.
Not by Johnny, or the kissing.
Just by the friend. :LOL:

Poor guy can never escape, either! Mick Rock, the photographer, kissed Johnny when he was presenting at the Diesel-U Music Awards years back - Marr had the award in his hands and went in for a hug, Mick just grabbed his face and moved in. :lbf:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom