Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

312xn6h.jpg

It's all sparkly and nice. I had a sparkly shirt once, then my mom washed it too much and the sparkles went away. Just seeing this message to this person brings back all the sparkly memories and makes it sparkle again. Sparkle.

Cool....you're talkin' the talk already. :D a real natural!

But Cassius is "walkin' the walk." She already "had my back" once today. ;)

:D :D

that banner rulez all. I'll totally take a pic of my ass cheeks if Cass does too and it means we win. :cool:

Im totally taking the McCain approach. do whatever it takes to win.

4 people are looking at user profiles just now. I'm so glad I'm not the only one spying on others here. ;)

So. French kissing. Is it just me, or is it something like having your mouth attacked by a horny squid?

That said, it was pretty fun. (Yay for tipsy games of Truth or Dare in the dark!)

So. French kissing. Is it just me, or is it something like having your mouth attacked by a horny squid?

That said, it was pretty fun. (Yay for tipsy games of Truth or Dare in the dark!)

I don't mean to be rude or anything but... how old are you? :p

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom