Shelagh Delaney

cornelius blaze

Boychild mustn't tremble!
A Sunday in September (James Hill, 1961). Is a documentary about a CND march in 1961 London.

anyway.....Shelagh Delaney was there with Vanessa Redgrave. Shelagh Delaney wrote A Taste Of Honey & Steven has inspired to be on her level of kitchen sink story telling for donkey years. I took some screen caps for you Morrissey followers!

Untitled6.png

Untitled2.png

Last edited:
The first photograph is eerie amazing, the way she looks directly into the camera while the star doesn't. She's different. I reaLize it's a sceencap, but you caught a fantastic moment.

I'll tell you what, she was a stunningly beautiful woman.

P.

I don't know if I'd go that far, at least not based purely on looks, but she definitely seems like one of those chicks is so-so to look at, but then you fall irrevocably in love with as soon as she starts talking.

I don't know if I'd go that far, at least not based purely on looks, but she definitely seems like one of those chicks is so-so to look at, but then you fall irrevocably in love with as soon as she starts talking.

I don't know about falling in love with her after hearing her northern tones!

Ken Russell croaked it today and he directed this short documentary.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't know about falling in love with her after hearing her northern tones!

Ken Russell croaked it today and he directed this short documentary.

All I could think of in the beginning when she was wearing that white trench coat was that she was a short lady sat upon someone's shoulders with only her arms showing.

(PS 'Croaked'...shouldn't laugh but teehee!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom