So, has anyone heard the All the young people 7” version?

MaxiMozzo

I was wondering, since it will be released on friday, has anyone already heard it? Does it differ much from the LIHS version?

I was wondering, since it will be released on friday, has anyone already heard it? Does it differ much from the LIHS version?

It was a Bob Clearmountain remix. I expect the release will now be delayed given the cancelled tour and the toxicity of all things relating to Steve at the moment.

it was talked about on the download section for a few days,someone has it and said his voice sounds more up-front but the music sounds about the same,rose garden has definitely been through the hands of a producer and they have cut out the crowd cheering at the start.

Does anyone actually expect it to show up tomorrow? I read on here a while back that there would be a "download" option (I presume on iTunes et cetera!) But I don't see any sign of it on Apple Music yet, which is a shame. :oops:

We'll see what tomorrow brings!

Does anyone actually expect it to show up tomorrow? I read on here a while back that there would be a "download" option (I presume on iTunes et cetera!) But I don't see any sign of it on Apple Music yet, which is a shame. :oops:

We'll see what tomorrow brings!
No sign of digital.
Pretty much available everywhere else.
I rang HMV and they say both This is Morrissey and All The Young... will be available tomorrow.
Also rang Piccadilly - who I've used a lot. The gentleman I spoke to said he was sat looking at both the album and 7".
I think there's little need to worry.
My prediction for Amazon UK is that the single appears as a market place item fulfilled by Amazon exactly like Jackie's. Then maybe a digital release (probably Google, Amazon, Spotify - Apple doubtful given things being removed there rather than added <- surprisingly there too). That said, Sam may have jumped the gun and said digital before even knowing for certain.
Fully expecting it to all appear tomorrow with the vinyl album thereafter.
Regards,
FWD.

Slow to appear online, but they are out there:

Last edited:
This Is Morrissey is on Spotify now, but All the Young People isn’t so no digital for this unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom