Spectator USA: "Human after all" by John Waters (August 5, 2020)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man hacked to death with a machete on Oxford Street, London, in broad daylight in front of shoppers today.

Usual suspects.

Diversity is our strength.

Last edited:
You're an idiot. I haven't made an argument other than to point out the fact that you go straight to the source for certain topics and straight to establishment types for your information about the 'Alt Right'. That you think you're clued up because you've been on 4chan and 8chan as well, which no serious person uses, is funny though. I've already indicated that I believe you have very apparent cognitive limitations, so the fact that you think my two short posts were 'shoddy' doesn't mean anything to me because I don't think much of your judgement or intelligence anyway as I've said. Are we done here now? I'll get back to doing what I'm doing and you can keep writing your flurry of boring posts and continue posting them into the abyss. Bye now!

Ach, bless. You didn't make any argument apart from the argument you made.

Man hacked to death with a machete on Oxford Street, London, in broad daylight in front of shoppers today.

Usual suspects.

Diversity is our strength.

Usual technique of highlighting any crime you think you can blame on groups you hate.

Usual technique of highlighting any crime you think you can blame on groups you hate.
This is happening every single day in multicultural London by one group only. And just by coincidence this is the group that is being encouraged to cry racism incessantly.

They are becoming increasingly out of control.

And yes I do hate people who kill others with machetes, yes.

This is happening every single day in multicultural London by one group only. And just by coincidence this is the group that is being encouraged to cry racism incessantly.

They are becoming increasingly out of control.

And yes I do hate people who kill others with machetes, yes.

There are murders committed by people belonging to other groups every day - but you don't care.

A Nazi shot a children's author in a Hampshire village. In crime not noticed by ReelFountain news.

This crime you mention is rare. It only happens occasionally. Whereas young black boys are stabbing and shooting each other in London at a rate never seen before. It's their subculture. They see the gangsta life as cool, but clearly have no human empathy or conscience.

You really need to start spotting trends and patterns. There is no pattern to a one-off shooting of a man by a psycho in the countryside. There is to violent black youths in London and other cities who are increasing in number and increasing their blatant need for bloodthirsty violence.

This crime you mention is rare. It only happens occasionally. Whereas young black boys are stabbing and shooting each other in London at a rate never seen before. It's their subculture. They see the gangsta life as cool, but clearly have no human empathy or conscience.

You really need to start spotting trends and patterns. There is no pattern to a one-off shooting of a man by a psycho in the countryside. There is to violent black youths in London and other cities who are increasing in number and increasing their blatant need for bloodthirsty violence.

Nazi on trial for shooting a politician.

Nazi on trial for shooting a politician.

You're showing me one-offs - and even going to Germany now.

I'm talking about black boys arrested day in day out across London with massive machetes - and the phenomenally rising number of black on black murders across London.

I'm highlighting an obvious pattern that is increasing - you're telling me off the odd Nazi murder In Germany or England by loner headcases (and in the English case the Nazi angle could be Sun style sensationalism i.e made up to spice up the story).

Nazi slashes prison guard's throat.

America now? Jeez... I'm talking about London.

If there were massive numbers of "Nazis" in London getting arrested with machetes and stabbing each other daily then yes, it would be a pattern. But scraping the world news for "Nazi" murders across the globe? That's desperation.

America now? Jeez... I'm talking about London.

If there were massive numbers of "Nazis" in London getting arrested with machetes and stabbing each other daily then yes, it would be a pattern. But scraping the world news for "Nazi" murders across the globe? That's desperation.

What you mean just posting sensationalised murders without taking into account underlying factors like poverty or drugs might distort the situation?

You don't say.

What you mean just posting sensationalised murders without taking into account underlying factors like poverty or drugs might distort the situation?

You don't say.
These people smoke weed. I doubt it has much to do with why they kill each other. Poverty? No, because black violence happens wherever blacks happen to be. Over the past few years they have taken over the poor white working class areas and turned them into violent ghettos - in fact most of the old working class estates have been rebuilt, meaning they are not slums or poor-type housing any more but very comfortable housing.

Third world style poverty, or even US style poverty, does not exist in Britain as we have a dole safety net - so how can poverty be a cause for ridiculously high murder rates among black youth and not white youth who are equally poor? The highest murder rates and violence are always in the black areas - and remember, these areas were not always black (some only became black very recently as the more blacks that moved in the more whites that fled).

The real reason is their subculture glorifies violence - so they enjoy the violence - and the media promotes their culture as "cool" which helps legitimize it.

These people smoke weed. I doubt it has much to do with why they kill each other. Poverty? No, because black violence happens wherever blacks happen to be. Over the past few years they have taken over the poor white working class areas and turned them into violent ghettos - in fact most of the old working class estates have been rebuilt, meaning they are not slums or poor-type housing any more but very comfortable housing.

Third world style poverty, or even US style poverty, does not exist in Britain as we have a dole safety net - so how can poverty be a cause for ridiculously high murder rates among black youth and not white youth who are equally poor? The highest murder rates and violence are always in the black areas - and remember, these areas were not always black (some only became black very recently as the more blacks that moved in the more whites that fled).

The real reason is their subculture glorifies violence - so they enjoy the violence - and the media promotes their culture as "cool" which helps legitimize it.

White man strangles woman.

White killer gets executed.

After you're done googling 'white murderers', you dishonest cretin, how about googling stories involving black murderers/rapists for the first time in your life and posting some of your findings (since they're far overrepresented in murder/rape rates so if you're going to do research on murder cases it seems like a logical place to start)? Here's a random attack I saw on Twitter earlier to get you started:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom