"St. Even" - Kristeen Young posted Morrissey inspired song lyrics

45171_st_even.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So...now she's implying he raped her? Interesting how that never was an issue when she was using him to get a bigger audience.

But I guess when that didn't work out, well....it's the same old song.

So...now she's implying he raped her? Interesting how that never was an issue when she was using him to get a bigger audience.

But I guess when that didn't work out, well....it's the same old song.

The truth is she tired cracking on to him. She thought she could leave Tony and make off with him. She also, fell for that Moz look alike guy who lives in Brighton. So the envidence suggests she is bitter cause moz didn't want her and kicked her off the tour. The girl is a born liar. This is someone who told people she was tied up in a garden by her parents to eat dog food and the parents let the dogs piss on her. All complete BS.
The reason kristeen is doing this again, is due to her not being able to milk Bowies death anymore.

The truth is she tired cracking on to him. She thought she could leave Tony and make off with him. She also, fell for that Moz look alike guy who lives in Brighton. So the envidence suggests she is bitter cause moz didn't want her and kicked her off the tour. The girl is a born liar. This is someone who told people she was tied up in a garden by her parents to eat dog food and the parents let the dogs piss on her. All complete BS.
The reason kristeen is doing this again, is due to her not being able to milk Bowies death anymore.

Yes and the original post that started this thread was quite obviously kristeen herself. She spent hours a day on this site the year she got kicked off. She was seen on her cell.

Well, I don't know about all that. I corresponded with her briefly quite awhile ago when she was promoting The Orphans and then eventually its follow up and we became marginally friendly during that time but I never heard anything about childhood horror stories involving a dog. But I mean we weren't that close or anything so who knows; it's not like she ever told me anything pretty personal or clandestine about herself or whatever. She just made it clear she didn't like her parents but any scan of a lyric sheet could reveal that. But if she goes around telling randos that a dog peed on her in bondage as a kid at her parents' behest I have a feeling it would have come up in conversation between us at some point but it never did.

All I'm saying is that it's shitty for her to say or even imply somebody raped her when during the time the rape supposedly happened, she didn't say a word, and in fact kissed his ass publicly at every opportunity. And why? Well, probably because it never even happened. But if it did, then her silence at the time was clearly because of the greater contextual environment between her and her so-called attacker being conducive to the chance of personal gain on her part, i.e. the exposure his tours offered her. But then what, that fizzled out, so now he's a rapist because she's still not famous?

That's real classy.

Then again there is that rapey line in It's Not Your Birthday Anymore....

Last edited:
Am I supposed to believe this guy has the ability to forcibly rape someone?

6fy4d3.gif

Am I supposed to believe this guy has the ability to forcibly rape someone?

6fy4d3.gif

For one he has met several women unlike you so the only plus point for you is the fact you never dealt with any women so the chances of you raping a woman is zero but then again we haven't questioned your mother.

Her meno pain music lingers on. If only she had tried colouring instead of music.

Cripes!

Kristeen Young is not young at all and she is 53 years old which means she is older than me. What the f*** and why is she still making teen music for failed students?

Cum on Crisis Teen Old not Young and get a real job as a nurse or a real life dental floss. Be creative gurrl.

For one he has met several women unlike you so the only plus point for you is the fact you never dealt with any women so the chances of you raping a woman is zero but then again we haven't questioned your mother.

tg;dr

There's been a lot of complaints about Morrissey's lyrics on here in recent years - but I think we can all thank god that he's not Kristeen Young-bad.

There's been a lot of complaints about Morrissey's lyrics on here in recent years - but I think we can all thank god that he's not Kristeen Young-bad.
Please post that old hilarious video when you tried to sing walking around with a guitar near a church or something in an area looking like a scene from Gilmore Girls.
Have your balls dropped since then?

Please post that old hilarious video when you tried to sing walking around with a guitar near a church or something in an area looking like a scene from Gilmore Girls.
Have your balls dropped since then?

Why? You want him to drop them in your mouth, cookie puss?

If you smell what The Moz is cooking.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom