Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Very nice the salt & pepper pots Girl Afraid. I remember seeing the teapot last time I was at Salford Lads & I think the pots were there too, it was the time when the Castlefield Bowl gigs were unfortunately cancelled. My friend & I walked about a mile from our hotel to the Lads Club and it was a great little afternoon there with vegan food, cold drinks and memorabilia for sale plus a wander around the club, a great place.
EC88115F-659A-42DF-9880-3F8B30A05E8E.jpeg
I I have the tea set

I've just had a look on the site; the teapot is there (£20) but I can't see the cup & saucer...what does it say on the saucer btw?
They're still adding stuff to their online shop, I think. I also have some coasters that aren't on the website yet either.

So how's anybody supposed to buy 'coasters' if they're not on the site? Urgh.
They were open for a few weekends recently (but are now closed again, I believe, hence the upgrade of the online shop) and you can also buy some of their merchandise at Afflecks in the Northern Quarter. If you happen to be in/near Manchester, that is.

They were open for a few weekends recently (but are now closed again, I believe, hence the upgrade of the online shop) and you can also buy some of their merchandise at Afflecks in the Northern Quarter. If you happen to be in/near Manchester, that is.
I only do online shopping, my time is precious...& I have spreadsheets to manage. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a Moz reference, but not unrelated and nice to hear her voice.

Here's the complete Ken Russell film:

Not a Moz reference, but not unrelated and nice to hear her voice.

Here's the complete Ken Russell film:

Lovely film. í think Moz excerpted it once on one of his VHS support act tour intro thingumybobs.

To these Scotch ears, Shelagh sounds a bit like Stephen Morris, the New Order pounder.

Lovely film. í think Moz excerpted it once on one of his VHS support act tour intro thingumybobs.

To these Scotch ears, Shelagh sounds a bit like Stephen Morris, the New Order pounder.

2008/2009 🙂

I thought Twitter had let John Lydon supporting Trump & Brexit pass it by, but someone has gone slightly viral giving him a kicking. He's the carer for his dying wife but butter commercial.

Moz comes up (as ever). Him flirting with the National Front in real life, as opposed to singing a song about it, is a thing.

Well, I hope Conor is happy with his metrics. 🙄

20200928_124019.jpg

20200928_124718.jpg

20200928_124816.jpg

I thought Twitter had let John Lydon supporting Trump & Brexit pass it by, but someone has gone slightly viral giving him a kicking. He's the carer for his dying wife but butter commercial.

Moz comes up (as ever). Him flirting with the National Front in real life, as opposed to singing a song about it, is a thing.

View attachment 59439

View attachment 59440

View attachment 59441
Twitter Twats the lorra them, when will they realise nobody is interested in their comments especially when they are lies, why did they even listen to Moz in the first place.

Clippings (Facebook compression not helping):

View attachment 59439

View attachment 59440

View attachment 59441

"hero's" & "I feel you mate" = :gun: :flamethrow:

View attachment 59439

View attachment 59440

View attachment 59441
Morrissey, John Lydon and Ian Brown - three of the coolest rock stars ever.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom