Strange/unexpected Moz references?

If anybody wants to whip out their fiddle and play along...

In the replies, 'Bee Literary', from New Zealand, informs us: "I think Morrissey now has a niche ukippy following." Must be true then.

Aren't you feeling "niche" and "ukippy" already?

On a side note - look at Robin Ince - who will fly into your notifications to inform you that you can't like Morrissey anymore - worried about being 'mean' to a straight white middle-aged male star who will also fly into your notifications to slag you off for slagging him off & who turns up to celebrity parties.

They're all more wary of attacking Ian Brown.

Cowardly b*stards.

rob.JPG

On a side note - look at Robin Ince - who will fly into your notifications to inform you that you can't like Morrissey anymore - worried about being 'mean' to a straight white middle-aged male star who will also fly into your notifications to slag you off for slagging him off & who turns up to celebrity parties.

They're all more wary of attacking Ian Brown.

Cowardly b*stards.
I'd rather not. 😉

Can I add a cheeky 'unexpected Johnny Marr' reference? I had a really random, vague memory of this song the other day, so looked it up on Youtube, only to hear the line "Johnny Marr he plays guitar" at 2:31, which I had totally forgotten. I don't think Moz gets a name-check, but 'Jonathan Ross collects moss' cracked me up.

Can I add a cheeky 'unexpected Johnny Marr' reference? I had a really random, vague memory of this song the other day, so looked it up on Youtube, only to hear the line "Johnny Marr he plays guitar" at 2:31, which I had totally forgotten. I don't think Moz gets a name-check, but 'Jonathan Ross collects moss' cracked me up.

Epic. And isn't that Sue 'can I have 12 rounds of white, low-fat spread' Devaney?

"My only weakness was..." {@18m40s} & 'Marry Me'?

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x222s32

Wow! he definitely shoplifted that line from that early James Dean made for tv film.

Has this source already been documented, or is it the first time that it’s been spotted ?

I don’t own all the Morrissey books
so maybe it’s already been mentioned.

Fun doc also, thanks for the link!

Wow! he definitely shoplifted that line from that early James Dean made for tv film.

Has this source already been documented, or is it the first time that it’s been spotted ?

I don’t own all the Morrissey books
so maybe it’s already been mentioned.

Fun doc also, thanks for the link!

Goddard mentions it in Songs That Saved Your Life and Mozipedia.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom