the official dreading xmas 2009 thread

speedfreaks ball

psychobilly member
no i dont want a new sofa from dhs to watch morcambe and wise on as a sweet sherry adds to my indegestion problems, xmas should now be like the olympics or soccer world cup-once every four years then we may enjoy it.

Seconded! It's such a great big bloody, in-your-face fuss, for weeks on end, so by the time it actually arrives you are sick of it already; it's a criminal waste of money; massively stressful - arguments with family, queues everywhere; and Christmas songs are 99.9% shite. Once every 4 years would make this amount of fuss excusable - certainly not every f***ing year.

Bah humbug!

I'm dreading work in the run up to Christmas, it'll probably be awful.

f*** you c***s :mad:

you don't have to be miserable because your favourite artist is known as being miserable! it's pointless!

and christmas is class :)

I love Christmas and enjoy every minute of it. BTW, today is the first Sunday of Advent, time to light the first candle on the Advent Crown!

adventi_koszoru_02.jpg

I like Christmas, and I adore Slade, but I'm REALLY tired of hearing "Merry Christmas Everybody" in November. :(
Her off The One Show said the same thing to Noddy Holder on the show the other day! He didn't look too bothered - imagine writing a Christmas hit? Income for life!

p.s. i love Christmas EVEN though i work in retail which is quite worrying really...

Her off The One Show said the same thing to Noddy Holder on the show the other day! He didn't look too bothered - imagine writing a Christmas hit? Income for life!

p.s. i love Christmas EVEN though i work in retail which is quite worrying really...

I imagine old Nodser is pleased as punch about what he did at Christmas 1973!

Her is dating Frank Lampard, I see..

I'm glad you like Christmas. I would imagine having to face the hordes in retail would turn you off it, so kudos. :thumb:

i've got a nephew and neice who are 1 and my neice is due in a week, so i've bought loads of cheap stuff cos they won't know otherwise ;)

I've already had a row with my mum about christmas and now I wont be able to eat once I've bought all my presents.
I like the time off though.

Some of us have birthdays at Christmas. Think yourself lucky :p:tears:

I do not celebrate it, though it is nice to see some family and friends.But, that is about it.I like some of the songs and movies , simply for nostalgia reasons.The holiday is a joke and Jesus is not my savior.:)

I like Christmas, and I adore Slade, but I'm REALLY tired of hearing "Merry Christmas Everybody" in November. :(

Pfft! My Filipino neighbours haven't stopped singing 'I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas' since the first week of November. :tears: Such thin walls...

Back
Top Bottom