The official !Viva Hate! thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
ugly inside and out!

I was a little girl. I couldn't pick her up. perhaps if I were a big hulking boy I could have. you don't know what its like to be a little girl. if I told that story, you can be sure im not ashamed of it. I mean I am, but not of people knowing about it. I don't feel vulnerable for having told it. I wouldnt say anything here that would make me feel vulnerable because I know how it would eventually be used against me but its funny how you always revert to the same jokes because you've got nothing else

It isn’t a joke. It is a fact. You’re scum that let your dying mother suffer on the floor because you couldn’t be bothered. Lol. And now you hang around a Morrissey forum and try to act superior to everyone. ?

It isn’t a joke. It is a fact. You’re scum that let your dying mother suffer on the floor because you couldn’t be bothered. Lol. And now you hang around a Morrissey forum and try to act superior to everyone. ?
I was a little girl

on another note, can you tell me when was the last time someone offline and who wasn't paying for your dubious services told you you were beautiful, hmm? as a female I mean? never. you've NEVER experienced that.

I was a little girl

on another note, can you tell me when was the last time someone offline and who wasn't paying for your dubious services told you you were beautiful, hmm? as a female I mean? never. you've NEVER experienced that.

Sure. Last time I was at the Honey Pot. Which was at this point probably 3 months ago.

Uhh it’s a club. Lol. Wtf. You’ve never been to a bar or club and someone offered you a drink and hit on you? ?
oh i get it. I didn't know what the honey pot is. I guess its probably a tranny club. it's amazing the fetishes some people have. im guessing there were dim lights and alcohol involved. im guessing people who go there are probably seen as a bit easy. so yeah, calling someone beautiful is probably used as a technique to get them into bed for that once in a life opportunity to have sex with a shemale. ill give you a little hint: the sleazy people who hit on you at clubs? they're going for what they think they can get. it's not flattering. you must not be very... hmmm.... adept if you cant see that.

i mean, im talking about decent sober people without alterior motives who see you in the light of day, who arent trying to get anything out of you.

i guess you didnt realize that because it's so far from your experience :tearsofjoy:

oh i get it. I didn't know what the honey pot is. I guess its probably a tranny club. it's amazing the fetishes some people have. im guessing there were dim lights and alcohol involved. im guessing people who go there are probably seen as a bit easy. so yeah, calling someone beautiful is probably used as a technique to get them into bed for that once in a life opportunity to have sex with a shemale. ill give you a little hint: the sleazy people who hit on you at clubs? they're going for what they think they can get. it's not flattering. you must not be very... hmmm.... adept if you cant see that.

i mean, im talking about decent sober people without alterior motives who see you in the light of day, who arent trying to get anything out of you.

i guess you didnt realize that because it's so far from your experience :tearsofjoy:

1. It’s a gay bar. ?
2. Other than meeting people for sex or at bars, I don’t generally go around day to day presenting as female. I’ve stated this before. So your entire point is moot. ?
3. All anyone does is go for what they think they can get. Are you retarded? Rhetorical question.?
4. The word is “ulterior” not “alterior”. Better get a good editor for your novel. ?

exactly when am i supposed to start shaking in my boots, crackpots?

Probably never, because you're too obtuse and bullheaded to realize that you're not going to win this one. I told you to drop it with her/him; whatever pronoun you want to use. You just keep going. You're going to push and push and push and you're eventually going to regret it and you will never post here again. I've seen it happen to I don't even know how many others. But sure; I'm an idiot who has no idea what I'm talking about.

I don't really care to involve myself in the flame war you two have going...but sometimes I feel sorry for you because you have no idea what you're up against.

I don't personally have a problem with you; I'll humor you here until I either get bored or annoyed with you, which is my policy toward everyone. I do, though, seriously think you should chill out because you are going to get f***ED.

I don't totally understand why you two hate each other so much but from an objective perspective, let me tell you, YOU come off as OBSESSED with Viva Hate. I don't personally believe Viva gives much of a shit about you one way or the other but if you keep poking that dog with a stick, you're going to see some serious teeth. Laugh if you want to. It's not my ass.

Maybe be the bigger person? Stop f***ing mocking her chin, shoulders, neck...you sound like an asshole. Are you perfect? Do you have no flaws? Jesus. Grow the f*** up.

Or, keep pushing. But don't come crying to me when she f***s your shit up.

I warned you.

Probably never, because you're too obtuse and bullheaded to realize that you're not going to win this one. I told you to drop it with her/him; whatever pronoun you want to use. You just keep going. You're going to push and push and push and you're eventually going to regret it and you will never post here again. I've seen it happen to I don't even know how many others. But sure; I'm an idiot who has no idea what I'm talking about.

I don't really care to involve myself in the flame war you two have going...but sometimes I feel sorry for you because you have no idea what you're up against.

I don't personally have a problem with you; I'll humor you here until I either get bored or annoyed with you, which is my policy toward everyone. I do, though, seriously think you should chill out because you are going to get f***ED.

I don't totally understand why you two hate each other so much but from an objective perspective, let me tell you, YOU come off as OBSESSED with Viva Hate. I don't personally believe Viva gives much of a shit about you one way or the other but if you keep poking that dog with a stick, you're going to see some serious teeth. Laugh if you want to. It's not my ass.

Maybe be the bigger person? Stop f***ing mocking her chin, shoulders, neck...you sound like an asshole. Are you perfect? Do you have no flaws? Jesus. Grow the f*** up.

I warned you.
tomorrow you're going to quote your post and say "I have no idea what this even means" which is par for the coarse for you. and im gonna be like "yeah, I didn't either".

you're the obtuse one. it didn't even occur to you that I was making fun of you and your habit of going on and on inanely about yourself in that interview. but, yeah, im the one who JUST DOESNT GET IT. f***ing tool.

tomorrow you're going to quote your post and say "I have no idea what this even means" which is par for the coarse for you. and im gonna be like "yeah, I didn't either".

you're the obtuse one. it didn't even occur to you that I was making fun of you and your habit of going on and on inanely about yourself in that interview. but, yeah, im the one who JUST DOESNT GET IT. f***ing tool.

Actually, after our "interview" was posted, it occurred to me EXACTLY what was going on and what your motives were...which I PM'd you about, and you denied. And if I hadn't been so drunk while you were conducting it, it would have been clear from the start. But maybe you're used to only getting attention from guys who are shitfaced.

And yes, I'll recall what all of this means tomorrow. I'm embarrassingly sober.

The thing is, you care far more about your image here than I do. That's obvious after reading ONE post.

You could even say it's par for the "coarse."

I warned you.

Lol. I’m retired. I promised @davidt that I wouldn’t do things like that anymore. I’m sure he can verify that it was part of the reason I was unbanned. It would honestly take an awful lot more than rifke has to bring me to the point of breaking my promise.

And you’re correct, I don’t give a shit about her. For example, think about how many times I bring her up to you as opposed to how many times she has brought me up to you. I’ve brought her up zero times. Lol.

no, you thought it was about viva. it had nothing to do with viva. I dont give a toss about vivia when im not thinking about that big dolt, which is most of the time (that im NOT thinking about him, that is). you're not exactly "adept" are you?

the hammers coming down, boys!!
:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom