The Peanut Butter Thread

which peanut butter is your favourite?

• Total voters
i couldn't even vote for poor Jif because i really do eat oily peanut butter from fancy markets!

JIF DOES NOT SUCK! (ive never said it was better than any other brand though)

Hydrogenated oil is practically the worst thing you can eat.

I go for the all natural, unprocessed peanut butter from the health shop.

Hydrogenated oil is practically the worst thing you can eat.

I go for the all natural, unprocessed peanut butter from the health shop.

me too. and this thread just forced me to make a healthy delicious PHO and HFCS free whole grain pb and J!:D

what is wrong with you people! :p

I took a course in college psych called "Eating:Normal and Abnormal", one of the best classes I ever took. I read this in that class:
0618380604.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I can tell you we worked on obesity for 4 months and anorexia and bulimia for a week. This book is very good and does not point the finger at the fatty as much as the sugar-into-corn syrup processors and our less than healthy FDA standards when it comes to what can be labeled "Natural" (sadly, HFCS is allowed to be labeled "Natural"- what a lie)

I took a course in college psych called "Eating:Normal and Abnormal", one of the best classes I ever took. I read this in that class:
0618380604.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I can tell you we worked on obesity for 4 months and anorexia and bulimia for a week. This book is very good and does not point the finger at the fatty as much as the sugar-into-corn syrup processors and our less than healthy FDA standards when it comes to what can be labeled "Natural" (sadly, HFCS is allowed to be labeled "Natural"- what a lie)

interesting.

where do/did you you study?

interesting.

where do/did you you study?

I dropped out of U of Maryland psych at the end of 2006 because I realised I was not going to make money unless I got my Doctorate, and I am a driven person but not that driven. Doctorate work in psych is all encompassing! and youre still not guaranteed a posh job in the end.

Just FYI I had a 3.75, I didnt bolt because of grades!

All of this Peanut butter talk this weekend has made me break out a jar of Skippy!

thats why you have to do a taste test like i did!!!

best decision of my life. or, at least in the past week. :)

Skippy4lyfe

Back
Top Bottom