The REAL Confessions Thread

yeah and it feels soooooo good. wanna mock the pain that surrounds my heart you f***ing miserable c***?
Sure, why not? Sounds like fun.

For the record, I am not a miserable c***, but I am a happy c***.

Get it right next time, Mr. Assface.

Last edited:
Sure, why not? Sounds like fun.

For the record, I am not a miserable c***, but I am happy c***.

Get it right next time, Mr. Assface.

cute. i make a heart felt confession in this missrable f***ing "new" thread and am pushed. you could not even begin to act like you know me. but thanks anyway because i truly love the cacti on my genitals...and my heart. it feels sooooo f***ing good.

signed:

mr. assface

farewell.

cute. i make a heart felt confession in this missrable f***ing "new" thread and am pushed. you could not even begin to act like you know me. but thanks anyway because i truly love the cacti on my genitals...and my heart. it feels sooooo f***ing good.

signed:

mr. assface

farewell.
Mr. Assface,

Sorry about that. I don't know you. I would like to get to know you a little bit better. Now, I am going to ask you a bunch of questions and I want them answered immediately. Who is your Daddy and what does he do?

With love,
Happy c***

yeah and it feels soooooo good. wanna mock the pain that surrounds my heart you f***ing miserable c***?

You should listen to How Soon is Now or summat. Life's not so bad.

There are so many confessions i could make. But i won't, for want of not sounding like YOU.

20% of me comes here in the hope of meeting females.

I confess I'm actually reading this stuff because it's better than I thought it would be.

Tags
try helium
Back
Top Bottom