"Trump is an asshole" - Stephen King

king-savini-1982.jpg
That King character looks weird as f..k, like some creep outa one of his crap unscary novels.

That King character looks weird as f..k, like some creep outa one of his crap unscary novels.

He's in the makeup chair during the making of Creepshow that he was in.

You've never read a Stephen King novel. If you had've done, you wouldn't've written that nonsense.

""Either we see some test results proving Predator Trump and Melania tested positive for coronavirus or it's a lie to avoid debating Biden and garnering sympathy from those he has convinced it's a hoax," declared singer Ricky Davila to his 320,000 Twitter followers a few hours ago. And Davila is hardly alone: Many Democrats and Trump opponents online were skeptical that the president had actually contracted the virus after the news broke. Maybe the President was lying to gain advantage in the polls before the November election, they speculated. Maybe he was manipulating the press. Could it all be a clever plot?"

"Like many prominent Twitter users, including writer David Simon and famous comedian Loni Love, I began to speculate as to whether it was a stunt, an attempt to avoid a second debate or part of an effort to drive up his approval ratings at a time when his campaign – according to the polls – is sinking."

"OK, so why do people think Donald Trump doesn’t *actually* have COVID-19?

Shortly after Trump announced that he and his wife Melania Trump had tested positive, the internet went into overdrive sharing what they love best—conspiracy theories. Paramount among them is the theory that Trump doesn’t *actually* have the virus, but rather is faking it. But why in the heck would he even do that? According to some on the internet, they think it’s in order to save face and get out of future presidential debates (or at least be able to do them virtually) after the chaotic messthat was the first one. As Twitter user @lsarsour tweeted: “Seems like someone don’t wanna go back to the debate stage.”

(FYI, for anyone who watched the first (honestly terrifying) debate on September 29, this theory might make sense.)"

He's in the makeup chair during the making of Creepshow that he was in.

You've never read a Stephen King novel. If you had've done, you wouldn't've written that nonsense.
Most of the film adaptations of his novels are dreadful, I'm assuming he's sanctioned these cheapo productions. I wouldn't waste time on one of his books as the bad storylines in the films put me off his 'horror' decades ago.

Back
Top Bottom