TTY: Plea to Peru

Plea to Peru - true-to-you.net
15 December 2015

As the world changes and progresses in a thousand positive ways, the torture of bulls continues in Peru. It is termed bullfighting even though no fight is possible: the bull has no defense against a large parade of miserably gleeful 'bullfighters', their superiority complex so full of airs and graces, yet unable to face the bull without a slew of weaponry and support. Bull torture has no forgiveness. Diabolically contrived, the 'bullfight' is a Peruvian tradition, as was black slavery. It is an old imperial formula that still exists only in pursuit of the stupidity of money. No matter how much blood and death there is in the bullring ... there can never be enough.
After the pathetic spectacle, the articulate animal is split open from neck to belly and emptied out. In 2015!? In civil Peru!? Such an ancient ache shreds Peruvian society, and drops any civilization low on the totem pole.
Duty to the human soul demands the abolition of this savagery. Please blast Pedro Cateriano with a call for change, with social justice for animals at any cost.
The world has moved on, and Peru must also. Otherwise, what is the point of anything? Must savagery always have the final word? Bulls have no rights simply because they cannot speak Spanish?
Why don't the bullfighters simply fight one another ... to the death?

Photograph below shows Peruvian bull-torturer Andres Roca Rey engaging in bloodlust. Oh, Andres, just LOOK at yourself ... is this all that your life is for? Is this all that your heart and soul are worth?

Morrissey
13 December 2015
Buenos Aires.

12369906_476790995779258_231866454_o.jpg

No need to plead with Peru Steven you silly idiot ! Just don't perform there in the first place.
Failing that you could always pull the last minute cancellation stunt. (You could always say you've dropped dead and then come back to life).

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Absolute 100% f***ing bullshit. How could you possibly know the feelings behind my post? You and others here jump on the bandwagon. Haters? f*** off. Find the evidence . Get me some links. You won't find them because they never existed. I have said time and time and time again I do not hate Morrissey and you will find exactly 0% evidence to the contrary. Don't second guess my thoughts. You have no idea. At all

I never said you hated Morrissey, Peter. I said you take digs at him all the time...because you do. If the "stop it" wasn't directed at Morrissey's statement, then to whom? Did you have a fly buzzing about your head when you posted your reply? I don't have to look for evidence because one only needs to go through nearly all recent threads to see your behavior. And for your information, I don't jump on bandwagons. I own what I say and I stand alone on solo. I'm not a hater or anything else. I comment and reply to posts as I see fit - as I have done now for nearly 16 years. No one can talk to you if they don't agree with you. Why? Because you think you're always right and every comeback is: "f*** off!", "c***!", "idiot", etc. :rolleyes:

I never said you hated Morrissey, Peter. I said you take digs at him all the time...because you do. If the "stop it" wasn't directed at Morrissey's statement, then to whom? Did you have a fly buzzing about your head when you posted your reply? I don't have to look for evidence because one only needs to go through nearly all recent threads to see your behavior. And for your information, I don't jump on bandwagons. I own what I say and I stand alone on solo. I'm not a hater or anything else. I comment and reply to posts as I see fit - as I have done now for nearly 16 years. No one can talk to you if they don't agree with you. Why? Because you think you're always right and every comeback is: "f*** off!", "c***!", "idiot", etc. :rolleyes:

In summary, you say what you like, and so will I, with whatever words you choose, and whatever words I choose.

Jeez.

If M pulled out or didn't 'perform' because of every countries mistreatment of animals then M would have nowhere to play.
This world is indeed a sick place.

just saying.

So why single out Canada again and again ? It does not stack up.
He's a total 4kin Crankfraud !
Next you'll be telling me when it comes to seals v bulls the bulls win every time hands down !
Hogwash, bollocks !
His principals are made of 4kin rubber and he bends them to suite his career and earnings, however the interweb and his failure to get to grips with it has been his biggest downfall. We catch him out time after time, so much so the English dictionary gained the new word dedicated to him "Crankfraud "

So why single out Canada again and again ? It does not stack up.
He's a total 4kin Crankfraud !
Next you'll be telling me when it comes to seals v bulls the bulls win every time hands down !
Hogwash, bollocks !
His principals are made of 4kin rubber and he bends them to suite his career and earnings, however the interweb and his failure to get to grips with it has been his biggest downfall. We catch him out time after time, so much so the English dictionary gained the new word dedicated to him "Crankfraud "

Benny, I have explained this several times. He boycotts Canada because PETA called for a boycott on Canada. Fortunately he can play in the northern US and the Canadians will take a day off work slaying seals and come over the border to see him.

I'll try to explain a little better the subject of Peru. In November, a law against animal abuse was modified where jail sentences are imposed for offenders. Initially this seems very good, but leave out the events as bullfights and cockfights because they are considered "cultural" events. This changes the whole scene, as the makers of these events are protected once again.

In my country, they are becoming less interested in things like that. Bullfights are linked to retrograde people, rich people and the Spanish tradition that still impose on ourselves. However, these traditions are falling.

these shows had greatly diminished and had disappeared from the media but the arrival of Spanish immigrants has risen again these events, although the majority we do not like anything related.

There are lobbies that promote these shows, as some media begin issuing them again to shyly, lobbies to change the laws to make it look legal and human, although we do not like.

Sometimes, bullfighter dies, but their culture must die.

A knife-wielding man attempts to viciously maim and kill an unarmed woman for the sheer fun/glory/sport of it. The tables are turned and the woman succeeds in delivering an agonising wound upon her attacker. Someone praises the woman and laughs at the misfortune of her attacker. Is that person a c***?

This is akin to what I was thinking.

A bull-fighter being gored by the bull is no different than an abuse victim rightfully resisting her tormentor. I have no more sympathy for the gored bull-fighter than I do the abuser, for they both chose to engage in their respective situations with aggressively superior disregard for the other being.

The savage who is savaged deserves what he gets, for what is the alternative?

On a side note, is Peru such an advanced nation? I am sure bull-fighting is only one of many societal short-comings.

Cheering suffering, whether animal or human, is a c***'s trick. Stop it.
Unless, of course, it's directed at Morrissey, right? Then it's fair game around here for you and brummie and Benny and barleycorn and all the other tossers who spend seemingly every waking moment trolling about a man you all profess to hate, yet mysteriously just can't seem to stop thinking or talking about. It's sad, really. And hypocritical.

Unless, of course, it's directed at Morrissey, right? Then it's fair game around here for you and brummie and Benny and barleycorn and all the other tossers who spend seemingly every waking moment trolling about a man you all profess to hate, yet mysteriously just can't seem to stop thinking or talking about. It's sad, really. And hypocritical.

I'll say the same to you as I say to everyone else. Get some links where I have directed suffering/hate towards Morrissey. Go find them. Your call. I'll help you out here. They don't exist, and they never did. You have just lied. And 'profess to hate'? I have professed to hating Morrissey? Lies, and utter nonsense. Show me where. You owe me an apology.

Last edited:
Do you really need to use that kind of language?

Tumblr is that way. --->

Also, kind of hard to feel bad for anyone who gets maimed doing this. I can only say "What the f*** did you expect?" Anyway, he's probably seen as that much more of a hero now. They'll probably even pay for his dentures. f*** 'im.

A knife-wielding man attempts to viciously maim and kill an unarmed woman for the sheer fun/glory/sport of it. The tables are turned and the woman succeeds in delivering an agonising wound upon her attacker. Someone praises the woman and laughs at the misfortune of her attacker. Is that person a c***?

Dunno if the person who laughs at the misfortune of her attacker would be a c***, but they'd certainly be wrong.

This is akin to what I was thinking.

A bull-fighter being gored by the bull is no different than an abuse victim rightfully resisting her tormentor. I have no more sympathy for the gored bull-fighter than I do the abuser, for they both chose to engage in their respective situations with aggressively superior disregard for the other being.

I guess the "alternative" is a criminal justice system that involves considered deliberation of the offence and the offender: one that, one one hand, delivers sufficient punishment to deter other would-be attackers and, on the other, effectively rehabilitates the offender to ensure that he understands the wrong that he has done and elevates him morally to the extent that he would never want to do it again.

this is akin to what i was thinking.

A bull-fighter being gored by the bull is no different than an abuse victim rightfully resisting her tormentor. I have no more sympathy for the gored bull-fighter than i do the abuser, for they both chose to engage in their respective situations with aggressively superior disregard for the other being.

1000% agreed. There are savages everywhere these days, in all shapes and sizes and in all social strata. They unreasoningly provoke and barbarically attack and then have the gall to question why those they persecute seek retribution. It is a sign of staggering mental deficiency, and oftentimes madness, on the part of the tormentor.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom