Vegas Shows in jeopardy (actually not)

Yes,
but I really wanted to be there to give him and witness the love being thrown at him, as this is his first outing since Kung/ Vinda Flu season.
and more than that, since his first public outing since his mother passed away. Also, Alain is there. so it should be quite the event.

If i hear, there are no masks . then I may well risk it. I am not trying to be a Qanon,no mask-wearing idiot. I jjust hate wearing them for more than 20 minutes. Especially in a hot environment like a gig. It will make me feel sick and faint.

Jen, it usually goes like this- no gigs will be announced until Vegas is more sold out or within the actual week of the Vegas gigs but due to the fact its being mooted we are tittering on the brink of an Autumn lockdown, due to the Vinda Flu strain. It may force his hand to try and get some gigs in before November (this is all a huge guess on my part, I have no inside knowledge . I cut those kind of folk out years ago )

Be safe and well .
Thanks for the future show announcement process. Those are ALL convincing reasons to go. My heart would love to go. However, I won't be going although I may buy a ticket to show support for a future show. There are many reasons to hold onto your ticket . . .

Losers are sheep like yourself. I wont where a mask and then can kick me out. No big deal.
What the f*** you on about? Did I say I would (or would not) wear (not where) a mask?
I merely pointed out it isn't Biden controlling state by state regulations regarding wearing a mask.

I reckon blikey fek'll fark arse on about bloomin' onion m8! California Son's father in law never even had his own card table in Vegas! I reckon what an American icon. Soundcheck today with California Son and Nancy singing a lot of duets. Viva Moz Vegas! green card he doesn't live in LA anymore beach mouth impostor photo ops inn n n n n n nn nn n nnn n nnn n it.

vegas.jpg

I reckon blikey fek'll fark arse on about bloomin' onion m8! California Son's father in law never even had his own card table in Vegas! I reckon what an American icon. Soundcheck today with California Son and Nancy singing a lot of duets. Viva Moz Vegas! green card he doesn't live in LA anymore beach mouth impostor photo ops inn n n n n n nn nn n nnn n nnn n it.

View attachment 75226
No one finds you funny or interesting.

No one finds you funny or interesting.
Sounds like the story of your life delusional foreign jealous stalker loser. Thanks for the pic Aztec. See you on the 28th while these sorry twats will be writing bitter duped fantasy reviews of the gigs from their crack infested bog in england.

Sounds like the story of your life delusional foreign jealous stalker loser. Thanks for the pic Aztec. See you on the 28th while these sorry twats will be writing bitter duped fantasy reviews of the gigs from their crack infested bog in england.

No one finds you funny or interesting either. Are you both on the same car parking shift on the 28th.

I would like to go to Vegas but I don't really like any of the hotels there. My friends think I should stay with them at the NOBU but I dunno. Vegas is kind of grody.

I shall be there at Vegas. Sorry to disappoint your generalization.

I shall be there at Vegas. Sorry to disappoint your generalization.
Holy f***ing shit. You jealous bitter because you were duped British sociopaths delusional stalkers here make such fools of yourself it is pathetic. Are you going to have a fantasy Vegas gig in your attic in Weeds complete with homemade California Son card table too? I always wonder why California Son needs ex Navy Seals on his security team and two live in security guards at his home in Malibu and then I go on So-Low and read this shit by you psycho foreigners.

The Venetian is nice, I stayed there a couple of times when I went to Vegas pre Covid
:rofl:Holy shit dude. Did this just happen in your fantasy internet chat room? Your one trip to New York to see the statue of liberty and buy a Yankee cap doesn't count as staying at the Venetian.

No but I did stay there when I went to see them at The Cosmopolitan, which was a great gig
:rofl:Holy shit dude. Did this just happen in your fantasy internet chat room? Your one trip to New York to see the statue of liberty and buy a Yankee cap doesn't count as staying at the Venetian.

The only fantisizers on this site are you and Aztec but you already know that don't you clown shoes.

Holy f***ing shit. You jealous bitter because you were duped British sociopaths delusional stalkers here make such fools of yourself it is pathetic. Are you going to have a fantasy Vegas gig in your attic in Weeds complete with homemade California Son card table too? I always wonder why California Son needs ex Navy Seals on his security team and two live in security guards at his home in Malibu and then I go on So-Low and read this shit by you psycho foreigners.
Where have you gathered the information that I am foreign?
Or not living in the US?

Im not sure the shows are in jeopardy, as such but Masks are now back in, for indoor events.Thats is gonna limit enjoyment if you ask me.
I wouldnt go to a show If i had to wear a mask .

Life is a shitshow
Honestly ? It's your choice - the benefit of a Democracy - but better that lad than you dying from Covid caught whilst in the entrance queue x

Back
Top Bottom