Wembley Arena are lying swines

A

Anonymous

www.gov.uk state that the:

"Risk level
The risk to the UK has been raised to high."

However, Wembley Arena/SSE state on their website:

"12 Mar / 2020

The wellbeing of all our visitors and staff members is our number one priority. The UK risk has been increased from low to moderate although the risk to individuals in the UK remains low and our events continue as normal."

It is all about sad idiots like yourself on this pathetic site who are retards who want it cancelled, simple f*** off

You are of course, correct. Nothing in my posts above are related in any way to facts.

Apart from the facts.

Idiot.

"The wellbeing of all our visitors and staff members is our number one priority."

:)

"The wellbeing of all our visitors and staff members is our number one priority."

:)
So may i ask why does the venue not cancel, same old story on this site want Moz to do it so let the venue cancel and Moz gets paid out simple

what facts in particular do you refer to apart from you hate Moz

These facts:

From Wembley Arena/SSE:

"The wellbeing of all our visitors and staff members is our number one priority. The UK risk has been increased from low to moderate although the risk to individuals in the UK remains low and our events continue as normal.

For the most recent news please go to https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public.

We are closely monitoring the situation and following advice from the Department of Health and Social Care and Public Health England. All visitors and staff are being asked to follow the current guidelines on maintaining personal hygiene."

Everything in bold is bollocks.

I reckon since brittish people are inbred, I reckon they must have some weird mutant gene that makes them immune to corona virus c*** tit northern base inn nn nnn nnnn nnnn nnn nnnn n it.

I reckon since brittish people are inbred, I reckon they must have some weird mutant gene that makes them immune to corona virus c*** tit northern base inn nn nnn nnnn nnnn nnn nnnn n it.

That may be so but at least we have proper schools where we are taught to read and write.

The SSE Arena care about your health. No they don't:

"Coronavirus (COVID-19) update

13 Mar / 2020

The wellbeing of all our visitors and staff members is our number one priority. The UK risk has been increased from low to moderate although the risk to individuals in the UK remains low and our events continue as normal."

The truth is:

"The risk to the UK has been raised to high."

Everything is cancelled except Wembley Arena. This is bloody odd. Info below on wearing masks, taking wipes and hand sanitizer.... to a concert! FFS!

They've actually updated their site:

"For the most recent public health guidance please go to https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public. We are closely monitoring the situation and following advice from the Department of Health and Social Care and Public Health England. All visitors and staff are being asked to follow the current guidelines on maintaining personal hygiene.

Coronavirus (COVID -19) FAQs
Is the event still going ahead?

Unless there has been an announcement on the venue’s website stating otherwise, events are going ahead as planned. The venue’s website and social media are the best places to check for updates.

Is it safe to come to the venue?

The latest advice from the UK Government is that most people can still go to work, school and other public places. We will continue to review our policies and procedures in line with updated health advice and guidance. Which at the moment is recommending the use of tissues if you sneeze or cough and regular hand washing. To this end, we have hand washing facilities in all of our venues and additional signage to highlight these best practices and to reassure the public.

Is hand sanitizer gel allowed?

Yes, you are allowed to bring travel-sized bottles of hand sanitizers into the venue.

Can I wear surgical masks at the venue?

Yes, but you will be asked to remove it as you come through the venue’s security searches.

Can I bring in antibacterial wipes?

Yes.

What are you doing to prevent the spread of Coronavirus?

We are keeping up to date with the latest information and advice from the government and have a dedicated team ready to implement any recommended actions. Our staff have been briefed in accordance with current advice, and procedures have been put in place to respond to any concerns. We also have a rigorous cleaning schedule in place to help ensure the venue is a safe and germ free environment.

Can I get a refund if I’m nervous about coming to the venue?

If the event is going ahead, it won’t be possible to get a refund if you have decided not to attend. If you are no longer attending, you may want to consider offering your tickets for sale via Ticketmaster’s fan to fan re-sale site.

Will I get a refund if the venue is closed because of an outbreak?

If an event is cancelled, advice about refunds will be available from your original point of purchase.

Do you have medical staff at the venue to deal with anyone who falls ill with the virus?

Yes. We have medical staff on hand at all events and those staff have been briefed about what to do in the event of any suspected coronavirus incidents.

How will I know if an event has been cancelled because of Coronavirus?

If an event is cancelled you will normally receive an email from your point of purchase. We will also put a notice on our website and communicate to our customers via our social media channels. Please monitor our website and social media channels for any updates."

The SSE Arena care about your health. No they don't:

"Coronavirus (COVID-19) update

13 Mar / 2020

The truth is:

"The risk to the UK has been raised to high."

OMG! They want to kill Morrissey.

This concert for the 21th IN THE SAME VENUE was postponed:

Heard a whisper about possible UK school closures next week.

Let's just say I know someone who works in a school, & for central area schools (midlands) it's been mentioned... seriously.
Just a heads up.
We had a letter from my kids' school today which specifically mentioned that they'd heard nothing from anyone about potential closures. I must say though that I'd be astonished if it didn't happen sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom