What are you watching on YouTube right now?

Just watched 14 Days in May. Cried first time I watched it in the 80‘s, this time I just accepted the injustices of life. They told me I would grow cynical. Grow older and grow harder. Sadly. Clive Stafford-Smith was an unsung hero in Uk. IMO. I rang the prison when they were on the verge of executing Nick Ingram. Oh to be young and think you can make a difference.

Just watched 14 Days in May. Cried first time I watched it in the 80‘s, this time I just accepted the injustices of life. They told me I would grow cynical. Grow older and grow harder. Sadly. Clive Stafford-Smith was an unsung hero in Uk. IMO. I rang the prison when they were on the verge of executing Nick Ingram. Oh to be young and think you can make a difference.
Oh my gosh, so sad!! Is it on YouTube then?

wtf is going on here? I don’t speak French, I’m very lazy.

" Tuesday May 18 1976

~ Pavillon de Paris, Paris

The second Paris show was the last of the world tour (as the third show was cancelled). Bowie celebrated at L’Alcazar club with Romy Haag, whom he’d met in Berlin.

~ Special David Bowie (TF1) television appearance

Presented by Yves Mourousi, the 11-minute news segment included a short interview with Bowie, live footage of 'Life on Mars?', 'Suffragette City' and 'TVC 15' from the Paris concert, and a profile of French Bowie Fan Club founder Natacha Smolianoff. "

http://www.bowiegoldenyears.com/1976.html

" Tuesday May 18 1976

~ Pavillon de Paris, Paris

The second Paris show was the last of the world tour (as the third show was cancelled). Bowie celebrated at L’Alcazar club with Romy Haag, whom he’d met in Berlin.

~ Special David Bowie (TF1) television appearance

Presented by Yves Mourousi, the 11-minute news segment included a short interview with Bowie, live footage of 'Life on Mars?', 'Suffragette City' and 'TVC 15' from the Paris concert, and a profile of French Bowie Fan Club founder Natacha Smolianoff. "

http://www.bowiegoldenyears.com/1976.html

:lbf: strange

Josephine Hart. Open Road Media. YouTube. I discovered her in my youth. I always remember her writing, damaged people are dangerous, they know they can survive. It struck me true then. Before it became true. Her husband truly loved her. She was so much more deep and kind than Edna O’Brain.

It's either their arm or their dick, it seems...

I wonder why peeps always want him to sign these body parts in particular.

I was working on the Webchat yesterday and talking to a lady who was recently bereaved. As I was signing off with her, I tried to type 'God bless' but I couldn't because apparently 'God' is a banned word.

I just stumbled upon this tonight......rap really isn't my thing but this song is the best i've heard in ages.

"It's going to be lit." "So dope" "So dope""So dope"
I feel sorry for her because she had her time but it's past. At least she had a time. But it's clearly long gone and it seems like she has hired all these people to tell her that she is "so dope" but she's really trying way too hard.

Back
Top Bottom