What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Another vote for O'Brien, he's a horrible little man. And most of the arses on that stupid unofficial Facebook group.

And Paul, the biggest (which is ironic because he's about 4ft 11) arsehole of them all. Apart from Wratten.

f***ing hell there are SO many.

Yea. Forgot all about him. Ignorant, devious man. O’Brien is just an out and out tosser.

maldonado and ange cook both shoe horned into that video
maldonado may have the moves but his voice is woeful - in saying that he's not gone short with the LA fanbase - plenty of notches there

maldonado and ange cook both shoe horned into that video
maldonado may have the moves but his voice is woeful - in saying that he's not gone short with the LA fanbase - plenty of notches there

can’t disagree.
Cooke is one of the most irritating people to roam the earth. her social media ramblings are that of a teenager.
“god dam this, super that” - the woman is a pest. Everything is a drama with her.

You should all get outside or go to therapy or take a walk or get laid. Or yeah, just sit around on here all day complaining about other people.

You should all get outside or go to therapy or take a walk or get laid. Or yeah, just sit around on here all day complaining about other people.

jog on Angie. Maybe not, maybe take a nice bath. Or, just a bath. And sort your head out. Your hair is a mess.
thanks

What a lovely bunch you’re all showing yourselves to be.

So glad I’m out of it. 35 years of it. No more.

can’t disagree.
Cooke is one of the most irritating people to roam the earth. her social media ramblings are that of a teenager.
“god dam this, super that” - the woman is a pest. Everything is a drama with her.

She's lovely.

can’t disagree.

Angie is a really kind person, and has a good heart.

She writes like a particularly irritating 10 year old

“l’m only going to that god dam super Leeds”

yea. Your irritating 10 year old is a fair description.

I think she’s to be pitied and people clearly tolerate her. Daft cow.

I don’t ever think Paddy will ever be described as a nice lad, by many. I just don’t know what it is with him and his silly entourage. He appears all but radicalised and his self given title, the “modern morrissey” only confirms his delusions. Imagining sobbing, in fact no, bawling your eyes out at a pop concert. As for Mikey: well, the lad can barely dress himself.
I bawled my eyes out when I first went to a morrissey concert. I was 12. . .

That guy on Twatter that says he is an Ex-Fan but trolls Central and Solo every minute of every day for new information.Typically found posting pictures with ladies to pretend he is popular but in reality he looks like a vulgar scrotum with glasses.

Iain is the lowest of the low. If you need validation search this very thread for mentions of Grim O’Gradys dead dog an innocent that tragically died in a house fire which this lowlife wrote about and believes to be a source of amusement. He is so low his own brother doesn’t speak to him a fact that breaks his own mother’s heart. He is the lowest of the low.

Iain is the lowest of the low. If you need validation search this very thread for mentions of Grim O’Gradys dead dog an innocent that tragically died in a house fire which this lowlife wrote about and believes to be a source of amusement. He is so low his own brother doesn’t speak to him a fact that breaks his own mother’s heart. He is the lowest of the low.

yea, I can’t disagree with the above at all. He is a complete wrong-un. A fat disgusting mess.

Back
Top Bottom