what movie showing shall i see?

what showing of the daVinci code shall i see tonight?

• 9:35pm

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10:20pm

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 10:55pm

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Suzanne

you can vote, but your opinion will be ignored

Probably a good thing you drank a bottle of wine before it, eh?

u should seethe earliest one because its very long and if u re looking for public transport u may have a better chance of getting it then

i'll take my one star rating like a michelin guide.

Theo said:
Probably a good thing you drank a bottle of wine before it, eh?

sadly, i was sober through the film.

it was pretty bad. it was unexpectedly bad because i like Ron Howard, even though i think that most of the fault lies with the actors because they all seemed to behave like the others weren't in the room with them. Hanks was totally wrong for that role. Amalie was too breathy and useless. Magneto was cool as always. but i think it was made much worse that a large group of people came in my aisle and sat down. i was unexpectedly crowded in my seat by a large (but not fat) heavy breather of a guy that was fidgeting like he'd rather be somewhere else the entire time.

no one in particular said:
so you are just trifling with us, huh?

yeah. i was still going to go to the 10:20 showing because i'm a middle of the roader.

Re: i'll take my one star rating like a michelin guide.

Suzanne said:
sadly, i was sober through the film.

it was pretty bad. it was unexpectedly bad because i like Ron Howard, even though i think that most of the fault lies with the actors because they all seemed to behave like the others weren't in the room with them. Hanks was totally wrong for that role. Amalie was too breathy and useless. Magneto was cool as always. but i think it was made much worse that a large group of people came in my aisle and sat down. i was unexpectedly crowded in my seat by a large (but not fat) heavy breather of a guy that was fidgeting like he'd rather be somewhere else the entire time.

Ew, yeah, I hate people who sit near me. Hell, I hate people, period.

I don't know a thing about The Da Vinci Code...except hearing the book mentioned ten million times for years. I decided to be a snob and not have anything to do with it. :)

But there's really nothing to see at the movies lately! I was waiting for Art School Confidential until I saw all the poor reviews, which was deflating enough to cause me to blow it off. I did kind of enjoy Thank You For Smoking, but (hate to sound like a cliche) the book was better. The last engrossing time I had at the movies was way back in winter with The New World, except apparently I was the only one who liked it because there were people like your fidget man all around me. Sometimes it's better to catch movies in the afternoon.

Re: i'll take my one star rating like a michelin guide.

I liked the DaVinci Code, then again I saw it for free on Thursday before it opened.

Back
Top Bottom