What song are you listening to right now?

Someone should make a list of all the songs in this thread. A google spreadsheet would be awesome, and then with links to them.

"Someone should". The person who wants that is you, for some reason (something for you to listen to while you're taking a break from immunology research, I'm sure). There hasn't been any kind of demand for that, so if it's something you want to see then get to work you lazy ******* ****. You useless ****** *******. I mean seriously, you're a complete ******* **** and a ****** *****. May God forgive my language. ******.

"Someone should". The person who wants that is you, for some reason (something for you to listen to while you're taking a break from immunology research, I'm sure). There hasn't been any kind of demand for that, so if it's something you want to see then get to work you lazy ******* ****. You useless ****** *******. I mean seriously, you're a complete ******* **** and a ****** *****. May God forgive my language. ******.
It sounds like something @Skylarker would like to do, actually.
But this thread is for songs. Post your nonsense in the Politics thread.

It sounds like something @Skylarker would like to do, actually.
But this thread is for songs. Post your nonsense in the Politics thread.

I know you fancy yourself as the interfering Karen of morrissey-solo, telling everyone where they should be and what they should be doing. But I'll post what I want, where I want, when I want, in whatever manner I want, unless @Kewpie says otherwise. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it. You're right about one thing though; maybe compiling the songs on this thread is a tedious task that someone with a room temperature IQ like @Skylarker would like to do. And if it causes him to lay off the drink for a few hours because he's more focused on something else then I say go for it. Maybe he'll feel liberated by it.

I know you fancy yourself as the interfering Karen of morrissey-solo, telling everyone where they should be and what they should be doing. But I'll post what I want, where I want, when I want, in whatever manner I want, unless @Kewpie says otherwise. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it. You're right about one thing though; maybe compiling the songs on this thread is a tedious task that someone with a room temperature IQ like @Skylarker would like to do. And if it causes him to lay off the drink for a few hours because he's more focused on something else then I say go for it. Maybe he'll feel liberated by it.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom