What song are you listening to right now?

the first of the gang to die

ready, steady, go!- paul oakenfold

me and my crazy techno music....

"Poor Boy" by Elvis Presley from the "For LP Fans Only" album...from 1059 I think...Quite the hillbilly...not the slickster of a decade later....but it sounds like he is having fun. You can almost "see" the smile on his face as he sings.

Memphis Skyline by Rufus Wainwright

HOLY CRAP!!!!! I'm listening to the brand new Divine Comedy album. It's fantastic. There's a great cover of Party Fears Two on it. Really lovely album.

Having a good day today. Lazing around listening to the mighty De La Soul's fantastic 3ft High & Rising. A classic album. Track right now: Ghetto Thang. Perfect!

That is a fantastic track! Good choice. Right now, I've got Syrup Of Tears by Daniel Johnston on. Just discovered Daniel. Great, weird stuff.

lucky lisp said:
Leonard Cohens The Future ,brilliant track !

Leonard Cohen is one of the greats...I have always said I would like to see Morrissey cover some of his songs. "I'm Your Man", "Tower of Song", "Everybody Knows", "I Can't Forget"...

too many too to put down.

I forgot to add to my previous post regarding Leonard Cohen; who else beside Cohen and Morrissey should be able to sing the Cohen line ""I was born like this, I had no choice I was born with the gift of a golden voice"?

If that isn't the line that would get an entire theater of fans cheering if Morrissey were to cover "Tower of Song" I don't know what would.

speedfreaks ball said:
its all over now baby blue - bryan ferry (dylan cover)

the best version of that song is by The Byrds, better than the original too lol

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom