• Antartica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nonesoever

General Dick Kay
thought it would be interesting to know the demography of Morrissey's fanbase, so ...

I live in a condo in Lowell, MA.

High On Crack Street: Lost Lives in Lowell

And Morrissey played only a couple miles away from crack street. Crack street is not really that bad anymore but it's not uncommon to find needles from the junkies or condoms from the Johns in the parking lot of the condos where I live.

bored said:
I live in a condo in Lowell, MA.

High On Crack Street: Lost Lives in Lowell

And Morrissey played only a couple miles away from crack street. Crack street is not really that bad anymore but it's not uncommon to find needles from the junkies or condoms from the Johns in the parking lot of the condos where I live.

What's your mailing address?
No, that's too much information :)
Clicking North America would have been enough really.

nonesoever said:
What's your mailing address?
No, that's too much information :)
Clicking North America would have been enough really.

I did click it. I only gave the info about it because Moz played right down the street at the time that it was still known as "Crack Street."

My mailing address is 1800 Pennsylvania Avenue...

didn't your mother teach you not to give your mailing address to strangers you meet on the internet?
or are you looking for Johns? :)

nonesoever said:
didn't your mother teach you not to give your mailing address to strangers you meet on the internet?

it's no biggie, noney. if she hadn't posted it, someone else around here would have posted it for her.

Suzanne, you remember what happened when Morrissey's address started being posted around here. Next she'd be greeted by a naked stalker on her lawn and would be forced to move out of Crack Street to a better neighborhood.

Bored, perhaps Morrissey saw that documentary and then wrote Maladjusted (the song).

hey, someone posted my home address and i haven't even gotten a christmas card out of it.

nonesoever said:

I was giving George W. Bush's address. He might be looking for Johns. I don't know. Just leaving the door of possibility open slightly.

Suzanne said:
hey, someone posted my home address and i haven't even gotten a christmas card out of it.

I don't know why; when thousands of Morrissey fans are willing to risk their lives and walk for days without food or water, through the desert, to cross the US-Mexico border, just to see one of his shows in El Paso. Truly disappointed.

Seriously though, you're just too far from LA. Maybe if Morrissey decides to take residence in Austin you'd get a visit.

bored said:
I was giving George W. Bush's address. He might be looking for Johns. I don't know. Just leaving the door of possibility open slightly.

You should be more careful.
I just hope the CIA and FBI won't reveal that the 9/11 hijackers were actually Morrissey fans. I doubt Morrissey was questioned for no substantial reason as he had claimed.

masterrhodes said:
Vote Other

The USA with Morrissey!

Stop rigging the poll.
I hope most Americans know the US of A is in the North American continent, though I can't be too sure.
Though I think most American fans haven't woken up yet so the results can shift dramatically.

Nikita said:
Paris, France

Perhaps DavidT can sort out a scroll down menu with all existing states and cities up for choise, so we could all get more specific.

nonesoever said:
Perhaps DavidT can sort out a scroll down menu with all existing states and cities up for choise, so we could all get more specific.

I have of course voted for Western Europe

Ian Holm in The sweet hereafter

Quiet a long story, but when the first time I had chosen an avatar for a forum, it was a movies one

The first time I saw The sweet hereafter, I had many difficulties to focus because Ian Holm totally turned me on ...

In this movie he plays a lawyer, just as myself

So it became for some reason obvious that I would pick his pic in this movie for an avatar

Since then, I use the same avatar on all forums

nonesoever said:
Seriously though, you're just too far from LA. Maybe if Morrissey decides to take residence in Austin you'd get a visit.

i don't want them IN my house, but if they are willing to mail me cash, i'll take that.

Back
Top Bottom