Which Morrissey/The Smiths song would you have played at your funeral?

ahhhh it would have to be 'There is a light that never goes out' or 'You have killed me' :p

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Asleep

The Boy With A Thorn In His Side

Seasick yet Still Docked

all for personal reasons

The Never Played Symphonies...naturally

Death Of A Disco Dancer

I Know It's Over

Tomorrow....

"Late Night, Maudlin Street." Perhaps not the most fitting logically, but I have the most emotional attachment to it.
Alternatively, "I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday."

that's crazy! i'm never going to die! :D

Take me out
Toniiiiiiiight
Where there's music and there's people who are young and ali-i-ii-ah-ha-ive...

:D :D

Yep has to be Asleep, but i don't want people to be sad and depressed, so afterwards This Charming Man and maybe Heaven.

My Grandma is not having a funeral; she is having her close family gather in a local pub three days after she dies and have drinks and discuss our memories of her. I think its a fantastic idea, and I think that I want the same thing.

I won't be having a funeral, but I think that I'd want I Have Forgiven Jesus played, along with Asleep, That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore, and Satan Rejected My Soul. :D

My Grandma is not having a funeral; she is having her close family gather in a local pub three days after she dies and have drinks and discuss our memories of her. I think its a fantastic idea, and I think that I want the same thing.

I won't be having a funeral, but I think that I'd want I Have Forgiven Jesus played, along with Asleep, That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore, and Satan Rejected My Soul. :D

is she making it mandatory, is it one of the functions that unlocks her will?

It might be a laugh to have

Nowhere fast
followed by That Joke isn't funny any more.

I will see you in far off places seems pretty obvious too ?

Asleep as well. It has to be, doesn't it?
My mum would go mad, she hates Morrissey. Hopefully I shant die too soon.

Back
Top Bottom