Why doesn’t Morrissey do this?

valvano

I recently purchased one of these from Ian McCulloch, around $80, handwritten lyrics to Killing Moon. I would pay double for something similar from Morrissey.

Considering Morrissey's recent antics, perhaps you should be more precise in what you're wishing for. Otherwise you could end up paying 160 dollars for Morrissey's handwritten lyrics of Echo & The Bunnymen's Killing Moon.

Considering Morrissey's recent antics, perhaps you should be more precise in what you're wishing for. Otherwise you could end up paying 160 dollars for Morrissey's handwritten lyrics of Echo & The Bunnymen's Killing Moon.
A completely natural development. At the sales booth, the sheet lay next to Morrissey's handwritten and signed lyric sheet from "Inbetween Days," which had actually been assigned to The Cure. Hadn't it? History rewritten!

Knowing how Morrissey "manages" his career, he'd probably try it with these handwritten lyrics and charge £850 for it:

Oh, give us a drink
And make it quick
Or else I'm gonna be sick
Sick all over
Your frankly vulgar
Red pullover
Now see how the colors blend

with the recent auctions a handwritten lyric sheet would go for a lot more than 160 smackers.

Knowing how Morrissey "manages" his career, he'd probably try it with these handwritten lyrics and charge £850 for it:

Oh, give us a drink
And make it quick
Or else I'm gonna be sick
Sick all over
Your frankly vulgar
Red pullover
Now see how the colors blend

If this included the two previous lines as well
"(God give me patience/Just no more conversation") I wouldn't hesitate for a second, get it framed and hang it over my bed.
Some of the most relatable lines he's ever written...

Well, he did it once, but I can't see him being arsed to write out lyrics all day long for money (not when he can earn as much selling signed copies of other people's albums). Maybe your best bet would be to print this out, hang around the stage door and see if he will sign it for you?
meat-is-murder-lyrics.gif

Or one of these...

PanicHandwrittenLyrics.jpg
ShopliftersHandwrittenLyrics.jpg

Alternatively you could blow £130 on a polaroid that Nick C has scribbled on over at Cavethings.com :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom