Morrissey Central WHY HAS COMMON SENSE BECOME SO … UNCOMMON? (July 4, 2020)

Sigh....

Not only is that not true but it's not a good rhetorical device. What you think you are doing is turning their weapon (calling people racist) back on them but all you are really doing is re-affirming the power and importance of that weapon. You are re-affirming that racism is the absolute worst thing in the world to be. You are still playing by the rules the Left have laid out for you.

No one is going to believe that Democrats Are the Real Racists. You will never beat the Left in a "not racist" contest because the Left likes the criminals and terrorists too. You can't get more "not racist" than that. The Left is willing to take "not racist" to levels you will not be willing to follow.

You can not beat the Left at their own game because it's their game. They make the rules and they can change them anytime they want. They get to set the definitions of what is and what is not racist in such a way that what they do is never racist and what you do is always racist. We're now at a point where "silence is complicity" so even saying nothing at all is racist.

To have any chance at all of beating the Left, you have to reject their moral paradigm in its entirety.
I think you missed the point I was making. I'm not trying to use leftist tactics. I have no problem with the original clan it's reincarnations see dubious though but really it's exactly BLM/antife. Wearing masks and burning shit in the name of racial justice. At least the clan had a point as they were responding to the extremity of the assault on their lives and vulture. BLM/Antifa don't, they are just paid and promoted larpers

In 1776 the United Colonies name was changed to the United States of America. In 1829 Andrew Jackson passed The Indian Removal Act to take the natives land to give to the Whites in the Southern states., thus began the Trail of Tears.
From the first European settlement onwards 90% of the Native Americans died from their germs, smallpox, measles and flu. From an estimated 60 million natives on Turtle Island in 1492 there's 5.4 million today or 2% of the total US population. Covid is in the Halfpenny place.
I don't believe those numbers at all but point remains Whites founded and built the country and it's their descendants that are native Americans

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

You're an ex-colony. You had continual immigration. What was the cut-off point supposed to be?
Dam sure before the 1965 act opened the flood gates but what you aren't aware of is the fact that mass immigration was used as a weapon against the South. Union was offering immigrants prestige, uniforms, weapons and spoils of war to go and pillage cities and people they knew nothing about. You don't care because as with everything else you justify it with the mainstream narrative that revised history

Last edited:
Dam sure before the 1965 act opened the flood gates but what you aren't aware of I'd the fact that mass immigration was used as a weapon against the South. Union was offering immigrants prestige, uniforms, weapons and spoils of war to go and pillage cities and people they knew nothing about. You don't care because as with everything else you justify it with the mainstream narrative that revised history

You justify your narrative with zero evidence & paranoia about Jewish people.

Off out !!!!! to a meeting with these badges 👇 It's my narrative & I will be sticking to it.

20200710_113256.jpg

Is that the bendy guitarist Jimmy Spandex?

It is.

I got the badge at the Handel Hendrix museum. It's fabulous. All the room guides knew him in the 60s & will tell you gossip about him.

& he had a brilliant record collection.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom