Why is Morrissey being racist acceptable to many?

No they don't Mozmar and the moderators have made that clear.
Well I'm not sure that's true, I'm sure the mods (& DavidT) said they have no way of checking...but I'm not in the mood for arguing with you, suffice to say, there's literally nothing stopping anyone from commenting on here via the anonymous route, & keeping their true member name blemish free, if they so desire.

What worldview of his do you have an issue with? Please be specific
Most recently, the Corona conspiracy theories spring to mind. I found this hugely disrespectful to the medical professionals battling on the frontline, a significant number of whom died in the process. And at the time of LIHS, the nonsense about soldiers - those same soldiers who put their lives on the line to keep us safe, and who would be protecting gay men like him from being thrown off buildings if ISIS came calling.

Well I'm not sure that's true, I'm sure the mods (& DavidT) said they have no way of checking...but I'm not in the mood for arguing with you, suffice to say, there's literally nothing stopping anyone from commenting on here via the anonymous route, & keeping their true member name blemish free, if they so desire.

I agree on the anonymous piece but the registered users are all individual accounts as Kewpie pointed out to one of the site bell ends.

PuppetParrot said:
Another set of Skinny fake personas, Surface always present, and Radis Noir.
Skinny are you not a bit long in the tooth, adopting teenager lexicon like "incel"??
No adult uses this language, grow up.

If you are going to bring up employment worry about your unemployed status.
Kewpie - You totally misunderstand. All the registered users you mentioned have only one account each.
Stop spreading false rumours.

Most recently, the Corona conspiracy theories spring to mind. I found this hugely disrespectful to the medical professionals battling on the frontline, a significant number of whom died in the process. And at the time of LIHS, the nonsense about soldiers - those same soldiers who put their lives on the line to keep us safe, and who would be protecting gay men like him from being thrown off buildings if ISIS came calling.

That was especially shitty as Boz's wife was ill with Corona at the time.

It's not a question of 'acceptable'. It's because I'm not sure he is and I don't like joining in with a shrieking, hate-filled pile-on just because everybody else is unless I actually agree. I think he's often embarrassingly ill-informed, but that's not the same thing, is it? And sometimes he expresses some interesting thoughts - VERY poorly - such as his comments on #metoo, which could have sparked a mature debate if people were still able to do that without running off to Twitter and all howling in agreement with each other.

I'm more bothered by his ignorant world views, his abandonment of any kind of quality control over images/media, his propensity to lie outrageously when things don't go his way (witness Bataclan, Rome, Peru), his dishonesty over 'cancer', his hypocrisy over veganism and the fact that the music isn't what it was. But he remains fascinating, for good or bad, and I still want to hear what he has to say and sing.

Great post. I agree with almost everything here, except I'm still in love with most of the songs on IANADOAC. (And I was bored to death by most of his output for the last 20 years!)

Great post. I agree with almost everything here, except I'm still in love with most of the songs on IANADOAC. (And I was bored to death by most of his output for the last 20 years!)
Actually, give him his due, the recent album was a big improvement and there were a number of fairly decent songs on there. I was pretty shocked to note that Tobias wrote most of them, but I suppose it just goes to show that life can surprise you.

I agree on the anonymous piece but the registered users are all individual accounts as Kewpie pointed out to one of the site bell ends.

Kewpie - You totally misunderstand. All the registered users you mentioned have only one account each.
Stop spreading false rumours.

Skinny why dont you send Kewpie and the mods this link:

Known trolls never have pseudonyms LOL they are very honest.

What is there to know, he is Skinny. The Butcher is Skinny. All their posts are duplicates of the same Skinny ideology.
When have you seen "Benny Butcher" or "Surface" disagree on anything with Skinny? Never.
Because they are all one and the same.

A ton of medical workers have called out how absurd this corona response has been. The rest of them are too busy making tik tok video's. And now all these "protests" show how fake this pandemic was. ISIS is aCIA creation so I doubt they'll be showing up in England to throw Morrissey off a building. I'm willing to wager that Moz is more in danger of these so called progressives that want him cancelled. Interesting that you're ok with the endless wars though. I got the impression you were more a liberal type. I'm against all these wars because they only serve the grabblers

A ton of medical workers have called out how absurd this corona response has been. The rest of them are too busy making tik tok video's. And now all these "protests" show how fake this pandemic was. ISIS is aCIA creation so I doubt they'll be showing up in England to throw Morrissey off a building. I'm willing to wager that Moz is more in danger of these so called progressives that want him cancelled. Interesting that you're ok with the endless wars though. I got the impression you were more a liberal type. I'm against all these wars because they only serve the grabblers

Would you say the to the families of the 190 health care workers who have died from Covid in the UK big man? You're a f***ing brainless gobshite.

Would you say the to the families of the 190 health care workers who have died from Covid in the UK big man? You're a f***ing brainless gobshite.

Bullshit. Everyone who has died of "caronavius" had underlining health issues and/or elderly. Not too mention that they have already stated anyone who dies, regardless of reason, that was positive for caronavius was labeled in the statistics as a caronavius Death. All these numbers are bs

Bullshit. Everyone who has died of "caronavius" had underlining health issues and/or elderly. Not too mention that they have already stated anyone who dies, regardless of reason, that was positive for caronavius was labeled in the statistics as a caronavius Death. All these numbers are bs

Really, take a look at the pictures. These were all front line health workers who caught the disease helping people get well again. Have you had any form of formal education or have you had issues in your upbringing that have led to you having a warped, homophobic, racist mind?

Really, take a look at the pictures. These were all front line health workers who caught the disease helping people get well again. Have you had any form of formal education or have you had issues in your upbringing that have led to you having a warped homophobic racist mind?
Pictures? Of what dead nurses? Lol gtfoh. You're a clown. Move on. You want outrage. Where's your outrage for the elderly white woman that was beating up by a bunch of blacks. Or the guy in Texas who got stomped to near death by a group of blacks. Or the couple in Texas that were set on fire by a black guy robbing there store 2 weeks ago. Or any of the examples that have been out there in the past few days. I don't hear you calling those blacks racist. I don't see you concerned about them not social distancing either. You're a cuck and stooge. Move on clown

Pictures? Of what dead nurses? Lol gtfoh. You're a clown. Move on. You want outrage. Where's your outrage for the elderly white woman that was beating up by a bunch of blacks. Or the guy in Texas who got stomped to near death by a group of blacks. Or the couple in Texas that were set on fire by a black guy robbing there store 2 weeks ago. Or any of the examples that have been out there in the past few days. I don't hear you calling those blacks racist. I don't see you concerned about them not social distancing either. You're a cuck and stooge. Move on clown

Ah, so you didn't even look. Take a look at all the dislikes you have, and then try and work out why that would be.

Ah, so you didn't even look. Take a look at all the dislikes you have, and then try and work out why that would be.
If you're going to take that tack Surface, take a look at all the dislikes Skinny has had...& try & work out why THAT would be...
InkedCaptureskn_LI.jpg

By the way, the number of dislikes equates to c.60% of his posted content. Tells you something. The guy's as popular as a turd in a shoe.

If you're going to take that tack Surface, take a look at all the dislikes Skinny has had...& try & work out why THAT would be...
View attachment 56846

By the way, the number of dislikes equates to c.60% of his posted content. Tells you something. The guy's as popular as a turd in a shoe.

I wasn’t talking about Skinny as you know. I was talking about an ignorant, uneducated, homophobic racist called God Emperor Morrissey. You have deflected a couple of posts lately, are you a closet, homophobic racist?

I wasn’t talking about Skinny as you know. I was talking about an ignorant, uneducated, homophobic racist called God Emperor Morrissey. You have deflected a couple of posts lately, are you a closet, homophobic racist?
Not at all, but you referred to GEM stats & asked what the reason for the many dislikes would be, so I provided Skinny's stats & posed the same question. It wasn't deflection, it was genuine comparison using the principle you applied together with this site's own data. You can't have your cake & eat it.

Actually, NHS staff have been at no greater risk than the wider community. I initially felt as you do i.e. that they were walking into a war zone where their lives were at risk when entering their place of work.
But there are around 1.5 million people working for the NHS, and the number that have died is the same rate as exposure as the general population.
It seems that bus drivers have been disproportionately affected, though, as have security guards (e.g. at shop entrances etc.).
The idea that being in a hospital is very dangerous has itself caused great damage with people failing to turn up with suspected cancer and heart attack (etc.) conditions.

Back
Top Bottom