Wish Morrissey a happy birthday!

Scarlet Ibis

The Chicken of D.C.
I've made a website where you can go to wish Morrissey a happy 50th birthday.

http://www.happybirthdaymorrissey.com/ - get more details at the website.

Submit photos, cards, letters, poems, etc. to [email protected]

I hope you all like it. Be kind as it is my first website. I'm very new at this.

I'm designing my card right now Sacrlet, will hopefully send you a pic tonight :thumb:.

I've made a website where you can go to wish Morrissey a happy 50th birthday.

http://www.happybirthdaymorrissey.com/ - get more details at the website.

Submit photos, cards, letters, poems, etc. to [email protected]

I hope you all like it. Be kind as it is my first website. I'm very new at this.

Impressive first site, Scarlet! :thumb:

The person who wrote: "I’d like you to please know that every time you have ever taken off your shirt, someone ends up posting a picture of it on my twitter, facebook" made me LOL :D

I'll submit something soon.

I'm sure you will soon be inundated.

DavidT - can this go on the main page? :guitar:

I'm really enjoying people's birthday wishes! I knew people would be saying the very things I think and feel about Moz. And that's exactly what's happening. :thumb:

Great site Scarlet -:thumb:. Warms my heart and I hope if Moz ends up seeing it that it makes him smile. Either way, I enjoy seeing how much he means to people.

i'm trying to get a little fanart finished before Friday just for the man! ;) when/if i do, i'll e-mail it to you so you can put it up on that lovely website of yours!

I'm designing my card right now Sacrlet, will hopefully send you a pic tonight :thumb:.
Thank you!

Impressive first site, Scarlet! :thumb:

The person who wrote: "I’d like you to please know that every time you have ever taken off your shirt, someone ends up posting a picture of it on my twitter, facebook" made me LOL :D

I'll submit something soon.

I'm sure you will soon be inundated.

DavidT - can this go on the main page? :guitar:

Thanks!

My friend Nitrojane is responsible for that. She's put up with my Moz frenzy for years now. Heh.

awesome idea, especially since we won't be at the uk show
thanks! :thumb:
Yeah. I wish I could be there. :[

I'm really enjoying people's birthday wishes! I knew people would be saying the very things I think and feel about Moz. And that's exactly what's happening. :thumb:

He's so lovable.

Great site Scarlet -:thumb:. Warms my heart and I hope if Moz ends up seeing it that it makes him smile. Either way, I enjoy seeing how much he means to people.

I hope he sees it too. Not sure how to ensure it, though I have written to a few people who might be able to tip him off.

i'm trying to get a little fanart finished before Friday just for the man! ;) when/if i do, i'll e-mail it to you so you can put it up on that lovely website of yours!

Do!!!

The site is experiencing technical difficulties at the moment, but we expect that it will be running smoothly by tomorrow morning -- afternoon at the latest.

Please keep submitting your birthday wishes. There are a ton already, so this is looking great! :)

Thanks for posting my modest contribution, Scarlet. The website is just great, he'll be thrilled. :love:

Heehee my little contribution's now on the site, thanks Scarlet! :D

One of my new favorite b-day wishes is from the person that wrote the following:
"So if you like antisocial, animal-loving vegetarians with big hearts, then why not choose me someday soon?"
It's so cute, heart felt, sweet, funny and sincere!

happybirthdaymorrissey.com - Hurry over! It's almost his birthday. C'mon, say something lovey to the man. It might make him smile. :)

Sent mine. Oh, boy! This is gonna be his best birthday ever!! :D

Love it!!!! And the rose is the perfect accessory.

It's so much fun to see everyone's contributions - I've been re-loading that page more often than I've reloaded the forums today!

Thanks again for doing this, Scarlet :guitar:

Love it!!!! And the rose is the perfect accessory.

It's so much fun to see everyone's contributions - I've been re-loading that page more often than I've reloaded the forums today!

Thanks again for doing this, Scarlet :guitar:
:)

I've wanted to do something nice for him for a long time. I'm glad this idea hit me before it was too late. :)

Back
Top Bottom