Morrissey Central "WORLD POLICE" (May 31, 2020)

IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU MUST NOT TAMPER WITH ARRANGEMENTS

unnamed.jpg

THERE WAS A TIME

(There was a time was probably intended as a separate link).
Regards,
FWD.

I've been on the street all weekend and have seen nothing but a multicultural mass of people expressing rage at a system that consistently fails them. It is more of a class issue than a race issue. And if you tuned out the sensationalized media (which you claim not to watch), then this would be very obvious.

There was never a moment where I felt unsafe except at the hands of the police in their wildly aggressive overreaction to what was taking place.

The march in Manchester was the same, very multicultural. What a shit life racist wankers like Real Fountain lead, all that bile and hate against fellow human beings.

Parts of your country have broken down into anarchy by angry savages who would happily stomp you into a cabbage and strut away laughing - and still you respond with tantrums to anyone who draws critical attention to these uncomfortable facts.

The same happened in my town and country in 2011 when the police shot a vicious gangbanger with a violent history only a few miles from where I live. So I have seen it first hand. There were riots literally on my doorstep and the police did little to quell them, leaving the public very vulnerable.

Just coincidentally a white man was beaten to death during these riots, his possessions were robbed from his pockets and his body left on the ground to burn. No media hysterics followed and nobody anywhere cared less. The evil black youth who killed this completely innocent old man got something like a year in prison.

If you're in London, then the idea that our media would ignore a man being beaten to death in a riot is bollocks. Even The Guardian has its limits.

If you had decent self-esteem you wouldn't have retreated into a white nationist fantasy world.
I'm blonde ,pretty , happy, and rich. I should hate myself beause I'm not a minority, poor. and angry.

If you're in London, then the idea that our media would ignore a man being beaten to death in a riot is bollocks. Even The Guardian has its limits.
Blink and you would have missed the articles on this. Ask most Londoners and they probably wouldn't even remember it. It got virtually no press at the time. (More fuss was made of a Chinese boy who got a punch on the nose in Barking - seriously.)

After the murder, another man who stepped out of his house was told 'One of yours is over there' - meaning a white man. The victim's pockets had been robbed by several blacks as he lay dying and his body was left right next to the fire that he'd tried to put out.

He was murdered for the colour of his skin. Lots of other whites during the riots were robbed or attacked because of their skin also. None of these attacks were highlighted in the press.

No fuss whatsoever was made of this murder. No hysterical press headlines, no marches, not a single brick throw.

Why?

Because the press controls how we think - and this murder had no pro-black political clout. Only white-on-black murders must be sensationalized in order to undermine the white man.

Last edited:
Facetious answers are non-answers. Trumping you continually now. I don't even get crumbs here.

What crumbs can you get?

You're unequivocally a white nationist pushing racist ideas.

You might be able to pick up support around wedge issues or liberal blind spots, but the core ideology is repugnant & intellectually bankrupt.

A complete waste of your life & energy.

What crumbs can you get?

You're unequivocally a white nationist pushing racist ideas.

You might be able to pick up support around wedge issues or liberal blind spots, but the core ideology is repugnant & intellectually bankrupt.

A complete waste of your life & energy.
You're labelling me to 'other' me. That way it salves your sense of impotent failure in being unable to intellectually debate me.

Not really. The riots have become a focus for anyone unhappy with the system, the police are responding with heavy-handed crowd control which is causing even more dislike of the system & politicians are trying to say whatever will least damage their careers. In general Dems will take the social justice line & GOP will go for law & order, unless either becomes catastrophically at odds with the mood of their voters.
That's bs Karen. There's not a bunch of conservative Trump supports burning down buildings. Granted a lot of people are on payroll causing ruckus being bussed in to stir shit up. But others are going with it and it's white people on the receiving end of most of the violence on display.. Who knows if this guy ever even existed. Could be totally fake but it's irrelevant because at the end of the day the story is at worst a white guy intentionally killed a black guy because his skin color. I don't buy it but even if it were true, the response has been insane and absurd. Media created this fire

You're labelling me to 'other' me. That way it salves your sense of impotent failure in being unable to intellectually debate me.
Are you dense? There is nothing to intellectually debate. That's the point Nerak is making. The entire framework of your argument is rooted in delusion. For the millionth time, you cannot debate someone's fantasy.

Are you dense? There is nothing to intellectually debate. That's the point Nerak is making. The entire framework of your argument is rooted in delusion. For the millionth time, you cannot debate someone's fantasy.
A black-on-white murder in the 2011 London riots was not sensationalized. It was hardly even reported. That is a fact. Not a delusion. I am blinding you with fact after fact, but you prefer to ignore this and call me a fantasist.

Like Karen you are trying to 'other' me. Oh, don't listen to her, she's just some mad white nationalist.

Keep reading the news. It shapes your thinking.

Blink and you would have missed the articles on this. Ask most Londoners and they probably wouldn't even remember it. It got virtually no press at the time. (More fuss was made of a Chinese boy who got a punch on the nose in Barking - seriously.)

Another man who stepped out of his house was told 'One of yours is over there' - meaning a white man. The victim was robbed by several blacks as he lay dying and his body was left right next to the fire that he'd tried to put out.

He was murdered for the colour of his skin. Lots of other whites were robbed or attacked because of their skin also. None of these attacks were highlighted in the press.

No fuss whatsoever was made of this murder. No hysterical press headlines, no marches, not a single brick throw.

Why?

London is permanently hysterical about theft & street violence.

If racially motivated theft was a thing it would be all over the press.

A black-on-white murder in the 2011 London riots was not sensationalized. It was hardly even reported. That is a fact. Not a delusion. I am blinding you with fact after fact, but you prefer to ignore this and call me a fantasist.

Like Karen you are trying to 'other' me. Oh, don't listen to her, she's just some mad white nationalist.

Keep reading the news. It shapes your thinking.
Are you not the one currently obsessing over the news? I don't watch the news. I'm not a victim of sensationalized headlines meant to arouse my racial nerve. That seems to be you. It profoundly shapes your thinking. I find it deeply ironic that your self-pity kicks in on the topic of being 'othered' when, quite literally, all you do on this forum is spend your time 'othering' every single soul under the sun that doesn't look and think like you. Blacks are like this, Jews are like this, gays are like this, etc.

Am I supposed to care that a black-on-white murder wasn't sensationalized in the 2011 London riots? Is that supposed to be singular proof of some great, overarching conspiracy to keep the poor white man down? There are murders every day that aren't sensationalized. LAPD shot and killed a brown-skinned man last night and it's barely a blip even on local media. Shouldn't that have been big news, given the agenda you claim the media pushes?

London is permanently hysterical about theft & street violence.

If racially motivated theft was a thing it would be all over the press.
In all my years since birth I have never heard of anyone being mugged by a white person. Even years ago. It's virtually always been black on white.

Are you not the one currently obsessing over the news? I don't watch the news. I'm not a victim of sensationalized headlines meant to arouse my racial nerve. That seems to be you. It profoundly shapes your thinking. I find it deeply ironic that your self-pity kicks in on the topic of being 'othered' when, quite literally, all you do on this forum is spend your time 'othering' every single soul under the sun that doesn't look and think like you. Blacks are like this, Jews are like this, gays are like this, etc.

Am I supposed to care that a black-on-white murder wasn't sensationalized in the 2011 London riots? Is that supposed to be singular proof of some great, overarching conspiracy to keep the poor white man down? There are murders every day that aren't sensationalized. LAPD shot and killed a brown-skinned man last night and it's barely a blip even on local media. Shouldn't that have been big news, given the agenda you claim the media pushes?
Ask me, the LAPD should be out turkey shooting.

Show these motherf***ers not to mess with whitey just because the media Jews tell them so.

By the way, the 'racist' cop who held down Floyd was married to an Asian woman for ten years. What a racist!

The other three cops who took Floyd down as he resisted arrest were white, black and Asian. More racists.

The whole thing is press engineered bullshit. Like Soros once said 'Blacks are the easiest people to manipulate.' How true - emotion rather than logical thinking every single time. And they are exploited for this weakness. To people like Soros they are just tools to bash whitey with.

Last edited:

What's the betting that the cop who shot him is black? Highly likely. If not we'd know all about it.

Black on black? Even blacks don't care about that.

You're getting gubbed because you overdid it.

You used to insinuate for most of your posts & descend into outright racism in the early hours.

This time it was all white nationalist guns blazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
In all my years since birth I have never heard of anyone being mugged by a white person. Even years ago. It's virtually always been black on white.

That's because you live in corners of the internet.

You should maybe spend some time in a court's public gallery.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom