Morrissey Central Young...once (Sep. 16, 2020)

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 5.33.28 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 5.33.15 PM.png

"photographs provided by Tina Dehghani
middle-finger provided by Fawn Fu
in the past … when all was well."

Very nice pics. Mrs Fu seems to have changed the shape of her right hand between photo 1 and photo 2. Optical illusion maybe 🔎

:LOL:

Looks like it was a fun night. Great pictures, but a sad message...

Cute pics. Morrissey looks really good in them.

I have heart with lttle holes!💔
Holy.man help!
You are not old Mister Morrissey... but you don't seem understand it!!!
♍♾️

I think they had a falling out a while back. No one is perfect, you should just say you are sorry Morrissey.

"Tina and I discuss the unthinkable act of producing a mewling miniature monster."

In the past, when all was well and he got all the chicks. Still a sensational fact! His straightest moment ever!

Last edited:
I reckon the original Cat and Fiddle on Sunset. So many crazy nights and days there with the California Son. I reckon if the California Son would of married and had kids with Tina instead of Nancy if there would of still been a California Son Junior aka lil' Sammy. I reckon too right bloomin' onion Tina could of not got the California Son the Vegas residency like Nancy did m8 fark arse Airbnb fake flower house fek'll c*** twat inn nn nnn nn n it.

She looks androgynous, not the Dolly Parton kind of girl. Fu Manchu looks more feminine. They even switch position in this threesome.
Oh what fun they had
but, did it really turn out bad?
Moz seems to go through his mother's family albums and (apart from the middle finger) her son's proudest moment with his girlfriend. Will we see more pics of Jake or even Peter too?

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom