​B​radley Steyn - true-to-you.net

​B​radley Steyn - true-to-you.net

30 July 2014

​B​radley Steyn

I cannot admit to actually "knowing" Bradley Steyn. Yes, I am aware that he is South African and that he lives in Los Angeles, and that he has "walked off" three Morrissey tours - which really is his own business, not mine. My personal involvement with him has been zero, and he has certainly never been Head Of Security on any Morrissey tour.
I am aware of the false story he has placed on various news sites wherein he claims I asked him to "hurt" (kill?) David Tseng. Although Steyn's story lends itself to its own ridicule, I feel I must say to those who have not yet worked it out, that the story is a vexatious lie.
It is common knowledge that I dislike the SoLow site, and I am aware that all of the opinions posted on the site are controlled or written by David Tseng, and that David Tseng will give maximum and inexhaustive publicity to anything said in the negative about me. This is a general truth that most people accept about SoLow. It is nothing new, and I have long since learned to accept it.
The very idea that I would ask a complete stranger (Bradley Steyn) to physically attack David Tseng surely cannot register with any sane person as being likely. As mildly irritating as David Tseng may be, he is not someone who troubles me enough to even bother with.
The shabby truth of this drama is that Bradley Steyn has been trying to extract money from what he terms "the Morrissey tour", and he has failed. He is now desperate, and this story is his latest escapade to gain someone's attention. What he is telling the world is that, as a music venue security officer, anyone who works with him in the future should expect the same harassment and persecution as he is now - mysteriously - wielding my way. It is beyond belief, and it is shocking that someone who makes claims of professionalism would lower himself to this level.
Please note that Bradley Steyn's statement is now in the hands of the Los Angeles Police Department, and is subject to both criminal and civil action.

MORRISSEY
​30 July 2014.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I normally can’t stand your dribble but gotta hand it to you on this one. Oh, wait. Is David controlling my thoughts?

It's drivel.

Whats depressing is that the allegations are of death threats, and Morrissey still uses parts of his statement to reiterate his dislike for David T and the site at large.

Jesus Moz. You just had to say 'of course this isn't true, I trust David can be assured of this and it's in the hands of the lawyers'. Done. But Nope. Not good enough. 'Booo SoLow, booo'!

because he enjoys it still. i mean he still shows up to shows or sat least tries

The trouble is people are more in to tittle tattle than music these days. It's too much f***ing Heat magazine reading or something. I guess with Moz being so adored originally it was always going to end in hate for a lot of people, long term relationships do that to people.
I agree you on this....

Firstly..."As mildly irritating as David Tseng may be, he is not someone who troubles me enough to even bother with." So why did his staff at the venue have a photo of David on their cellphones so they could spot him? And for someone who's trying not to bother with David, he sure mentions him a lot.

Secondly, as Mozrecording spotted..."I am aware that all of the opinions posted on the site are controlled or written by David Tseng" - utter, made-up 100% copper-bottomed nonsense.

Thirdly, as user Ghastly Guest posted..."Man. It really bums me out that Morrissey won't "promote" or do anything really about this fantastic album, but he does find time to post on TTY about deaths and lawsuits. I know it's his nature, but still. ". Indeed.

Oh, and it looks like Eugenius was 100% spot-on in their assessment of how this all kicked off.

P.

well said Peter!

If I was David T. and was the fan I claimed to be....and Morrissey had just ripped me like he did today....I'd shut this whole site down right now. What's the point of continuing this charade? It's become a joke....

Maybe because he loves him.

1st post in 100 years, but I have to say it Morrissey is an horrific human being to those that support him. He is a c***.

That statement from Moz is a bit of bollocks. I believe what he says about Steyn making bullshit up, but David Tseng doesn't control the content on this site. Some posters to Moz solo are positive, some negative, and some are miserable bastards who were born negative. I don't blame David. The Moz solo site is a great source of info and a lifeline to Moz fans, with daily/hourly/real time updates from fans and haters. You take the chaff with the wheat. I love the site. I love the new Moz album. I am neutral about the usually stale true to you site. My thoughts aren't controlled by David. I can barely control my own thoughts. This comment will not be edited or rewritten by David. Moz needs to grow up and get his head out from his nether regions and plug back in to reality; the reality he knew before surrounding himself with lickarse sycophants. He has some good fans on this site and I am getting SICK of somehow being expected to think less of myself because I use this site. If that is the case then f*** Moz. I'll live with the albums and concerts and he can keep his warped personality.
P.s. his voice has never sounded better. Pity he couldn't use it to talk some sense for a change.

Maybe because he loves him.

And love has somehow turned to hate.....I've read your stuff and I'm sure you are a fan but this has gotten out of hand.

I say shut it down....it's usefulness has come and gone. Would you continue to operate this if Morrissey told you he hated it..?

Does Morrissey not understand that he is subject to an investigation about whether he will face criminal action? Does he really not understand?

I don't know if the allegations are true, but maybe this will wake up Morrissey to reality about life.

Oh, PUH-LEEZ. This whole thing is hilarious.

Of course Morrissey didn't order a hit on David Tseng. The absurdity of the suggestion being taken seriously is for those without a modicum of reasoning to their two-bit intellect.

As for the reality of life? You can post anything you want on Morrissey-Solo virtually unmoderated (as stated earlier by Uncle Skinny), be it conjecture, speculation or outright lie, without any recrimination whatsoever. However, when Morrissey makes a statement which the Panties-In-A-Self-Righteous-Twist Brigade disagrees with, the outcry for proof, evidence, fairness and balance is such a spectacle of human folly one can only conclude there is absolutely no reality of life. It, and we, are all just a hot mess, so have a laugh and enjoy the show.

If I was David T. and was the fan I claimed to be....and Morrissey had just ripped me like he did today....I'd shut this whole site down right now. What's the point of continuing this charade? It's become a joke....

If the site is a joke it is down to clowns like you. Go somewhere else if the air is so foul and stop crying like a little baby.

And love has somehow turned to hate.....I've read your stuff and I'm sure you are a fan but this has gotten out of hand.

I say shut it down....it's usefulness has come and gone. Would you continue to operate this if Morrissey told you he hated it..?

Your comment is odd. It's like your a mindless follower of Morrissey. Morrissey does not control the internet and David is not responsible for every comment on here.

how so stuheff?

i dont know. i dont think he means the forum even though thats the part we enjoy and see this site as being (the largest part), a fan forum, but he probably just sees it as the front page news section ya know where they posted he had aids which i could understand making him somewhat upset. thats like being upset at my mom because she doesnt understand the internet as well as other younger people. its easy to see moz as being out of touch with online activity and how most see it.

I suspect that if David were running this site for Moz's approval, he would have hung it up over 10 years ago. I'd bet that he cares more about the Morrissey fan community than the man himself these days, and the community overwhelmingly prefers this site to the alternatives. Why else would he devote time, money, and energy to this place if not for us?

I always post with my real name....anywhere.

Did you legally have your name changed to simply "keene"?
If so, was it out of your great admiration for artists such as Cher and Madonna?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom