“Everyone Is Horrid Except Me (And Possibly You)” Gets Officially Released (May 11, 2021)

Description:

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group
Everyone Is Horrid Except Me (And Possibly You) · Quilloughby · Lisa Simpson
Everyone Is Horrid Except Me (And Possibly You) ℗ 2021 20th Century Studios
Released on: 2021-05-11

Producer, Studio Personnel, Mixer: Mickey Petralia
Composer Lyricist: Tim Long
Composer Lyricist: Bret McKenzie

Related item:
Media items:

"It's so easy to laugh

It's so easy to hate

It takes guts to be gentle and kind..."

"I attack from the back because it's easy..."

Last edited:
Speaking of no reason to exist, this was amusing for a minute during the episode but why drag this out? Can't they just take the billions of dollars they make with their sweatshop animation factory and licensing deals and move on to the next topic?

Speaking of no reason to exist, this was amusing for a minute during the episode but why drag this out? Can't they just take the billions of dollars they make with their sweatshop animation factory and licensing deals and move on to the next topic?
Good point. They didn't make an instant classic. Surely they wish but it's not easy.

By Jove, they've cracked the Morrissey code, I cannot get this song out of my head! And I really can't say that for any of Moz's recent music.

So the song is pretty spot on except for the guitar solo which sounds like Echo and the BunnyMen.

But the part where he's sees himself in the future? What a Woke piece of tripe! That leftie shit-show makes Saturday Night Live actually look watchable. Who in the f*** watches that shit?

So the song is pretty spot on except for the guitar solo which sounds like Echo and the BunnyMen.

But the part where he's sees himself in the future? What a Woke piece of tripe! That leftie shit-show makes Saturday Night Live actually look watchable. Who in the f*** watches that shit?

It's more New Order, I think. And stay asleep then.

I thought that was rather funny. Bass guitar ventured into New Order a bit, but I think “Manchester” does get lumped together outside of these shores somewhat.
I prefer the original version. It's like they're forcing Hooky and Johnny to share a red telephone box. It's only going to end in tears.

Personally, I never mix...

Nb: piano nicked on yt without permission, in true M style. Soz vkgoeswild.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom