10" promos for sale - We Hate it & You're the one Fatty

Del

Hi all.

After 20 odd years of collecting I have decided to part with some of my items and I am open to offers on the following before they end up on Ebay.

This is the next lot up for sale.

10" promo's issued in the UK in retro sleeves.

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful - 10POP1629

You're The One For Me, Fatty - 10POP1630

Both are 78RPM on one side and 45RPM on the other.

I seem to remember it was quite a limited pressing - only 300 of each I think..

In excellent shape. They have been in my collection for longer than I care to remember !!

I have hundreds of items, far too many to list. Not sure what I will part with yet but if you are searching for anything in particular there is no harm in making me an offer !!! There will be more items to follow when I sort them out.

I think it will be CD promos next ... watch this space !!!

Any questions / offers to [email protected]

I will post anywhere.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers,

Del.

Hi all.

After 20 odd years of collecting I have decided to part with some of my items and I am open to offers on the following before they end up on Ebay.

This is the next lot up for sale.

10" promo's issued in the UK in retro sleeves.

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful - 10POP1629

You're The One For Me, Fatty - 10POP1630

Both are 78RPM on one side and 45RPM on the other.

I seem to remember it was quite a limited pressing - only 300 of each I think..

In excellent shape. They have been in my collection for longer than I care to remember !!

I have hundreds of items, far too many to list. Not sure what I will part with yet but if you are searching for anything in particular there is no harm in making me an offer !!! There will be more items to follow when I sort them out.

I think it will be CD promos next ... watch this space !!!

Any questions / offers to [email protected]

I will post anywhere.

Thanks for reading.

Very cool. I can't afford them, but I do have a question--does the 78 RPM side sound better than the 45 one? Theoretically, it should, because the total length of the groove is quite a bit longer, thus giving a song of the same length that much more room to be etched. Or do I have it completely backwards?

Hi,

I have never played them to be honest. I can see what you are saying but I am no expert.
There used to be an old 78 player at my mothers but there is no way I would have risked playing these on it !!

Cheers,

Del.

Back
Top Bottom